Chapter 36: Summer Training Camp part 2

As everyone in Class 1-B were about to head inside their camp when Yamato bust thru the forest with a mighty roar crushing a clay Monster underneath it's feet.

Testutestu: "W-WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING?!"

Vlad King: "Get back all of you!" *gets to the front of the his class preparing to fight until Takato pops out behind Yamato's horns*

Takato: "WAIT! IT'S OKAY!" DON'T HURT HIM!"

Vlad king: "Wait what the-"

Yamato lowers his head letting everyone in Class 1-A get off of the back of his neck. Eventually Takato jumps down and pets Yamato by his snout.

Takato: *smiling* "Good boy Yamato!" *Yamato lets out a happy growl before licking his master's wagging his tail happily* "Hehehe."

Hiroto: *offscreen* "Heh, you never stop surprising me Takato." *Takato looks over to Hiroto, who walks over and the two brofist each other, before looking up to Yamato.* "So who is this big guy?"

Takato: "Oh this is my dog: Yamato!" *Yamato lets out a greeting snarl wagging his tail happily. Everyone in Class 1-B looks at Takato and Yamato with the WTF Look until Monama begins to laugh annoyingly*

Monama: "You must a Stupid moron to call an ugly monster-"

Takato: "Yamato!" *Yamato was growling angrily at Monama* "As much as it pains me.....No killing" *and with a snap of his fingers. Yamato lets out a ferocious roar, before pouncing on top of Monama and lets out a another angry snarl straight into Monama, whos scream was blocked out by his roar. As the Bus of Class 1-A arrives, Yamato quickly pummels Monama with his claw like paws before hurling him into the air with his teeth and slamming his spike club like tail straight into the Annoying fucking bird shit launching him head first into the a barren wasteland...of Egypt.

Yamato growls angrily before looking down to his master.

Takato: "Good boy, Yamato!" *Yamato wags his tai happily before beginning to glow and shrink down back to his puppy form and running over. Takato gently pats his puppy which Yamato barks happily hanging his tongue out*

Mandalay: "HEY!" *Takato looks over to Mandalay and stomps over to him* "HOW ON EARTH DID YOU GET THERE SO FAST AND WHAT IS WITH THAT PUPPY?!"

Takato: "Okay one, we rode Yamato here, and two Yamato is the first ever Animal to have a quirk. You see when Yamato feels threaten or thinks him and me are in danger he will change into a Kaiju."

Pixie Bob: "Kaiju?"

Takato: "Yup, and it just so happened." *looks over to Yamato* "He's a very special puppy and I am happy that I get have suck a loyal friend." *Yamato barks happily licking Takato's cheek* "Hehe." *suddenly the kid from earlier walks up to Takato* "Something you need kid?"

The kid with the spike hat suddenly throws a punch at Takato, which shocked everyone but instead Takato easily stops his punch by grabbing his wrist. For a split second everyone stops thinking for a split second scared of what Takato might do. Takato raises his hand......and pats the kid's head, giving a calm smile.

Takato: "You got guts kid....I like that." *Takato then in a questionable mood pulls out his wallet* "I want to test something is that okay?"

Kid: "Oh...okay?" *Takato then pulls out a some money*

Takato: "Okay kid, if you can take this money out of my hand... you can have it. No stings attacted

Kid: "R-really?" *Takato merely nods so Koda takes a deep breath and looked over the money and Takato's hand which he soon goes in for the swipe which Takato instantly closes in a blink on an eye*