27 || wanheda

IT'S BEEN THREE MONTHS SINCE THE DOWNFALL OF MOUNT WEATHER. The truce with the Grounders has held, now our only enemy is Azgeda. Learning that Finn died hit me hard. He grew to be like a big brother to me on our time on the ground. I refused to leave my room or talk to anybody for a week. Losing him was hard. 

Losing Murphy was equally as hard. Apparently he left with Jaha and some others to go find some kind of City of Light that probably doesn't even exist and never came back. 

Hearing that Clarke left was difficult. I don't know if she's dead or not but she left after what happened at Mount Weather. No one knows if she's alive or where she might be but I really hope she's not dead. She's the reason we're all alive today and she deserves to live. I believe she's alive, though. She's smart enough to keep herself alive.

Even though we have a truce with the Grounders, Lincoln still makes me keep my blood a secret, so I have to be extra careful when training around Grounders. I met Heda Lexa on a few occasions, mostly when Kane or Octavia would let me tag along on trips to Polis. I train with Octavia and Lincoln a lot, I've actually become a pretty good fighter.

I've become closer with a woman named Indra as well. She's TonDC's war chief. She still doesn't know about my blood but she's been mentoring me, teaching me to be a better warrior. She and Lincoln have been teaching me more Trigedasleng and I'm pretty much fluent now. 

Since Mount Weather, I've felt out of place with Skaikru. I just don't feel like I belong. I don't feel like that when I'm training with Lincoln, Octavia or Indra. I feel like I belong more with Trikru than I do with Skaikru. 

Speaking of Trikru, I made amends with Nyko, the one who stabbed me a few months ago. He's a healer and after Lincoln spoke to him about me, he was practically begging for my forgiveness.

I was outside, training by myself, throwing knives at a wooden dummy Lincoln made for me when Octavia called out to me.

"T!" I turned to see Octavia, mounted on her horse, Helios. "We're going outside the wall, you coming?" She trotted over to me.

A wide smile grew on my face and I nodded. I loved going outside the wall. I quickly grabbed my pack from a chair beside me and mounted the horse, sitting behind Octavia and wrapping my arms around her middle. She's gone full Grounder. It's awesome. Lincoln's been teaching her how to do Grounder braids, and she usually uses me to practice on. Right now it's in a braided ponytail at the top of my head.

We cantered over to the front of the garage as the doors opened to reveal everyone in the rover. Raven, Bellamy, Miller, Monty and Jasper. 

"Try and keep up!" Octavia shouted. Raven smirked through the windshield as we galloped away. 

We galloped slightly in front of the rover. Helios was a fast horse. I could hear Jasper blasting his music from the rover. I had given him the iPod that Maya gave me. He didn't take Maya's death very well to say the least so I thought it would be nice if he could have something of hers to remember her by.

I missed the old Jasper. He fell apart after Mount Weather. Stopped wearing his goggles, even shaved his head. He barely ate or did anything anymore and just spent his days drinking moonshine and sulking around Arkadia.

We rode through the forest and through the valley. Jasper stuck his head out the top of the car and threw his arms out, cheering happily. It was nice to see him not getting drunk and wallowing in self pity all the time.

Suddenly, the music stopped and so did the rover. We slowed down beside them.

"Why are they stopping?" I asked Octavia. "Is something wrong?"