23

My eyes widened in shock as I looked at both the kids in the living room.

Seokjin was standing up straight, a hand in the pocket while he had another arm in the air, and Sunghoon was infront of him, his little arms crossing above each other.

And on Seokjin's hands were a pack of gummy bears.

Yes, gummy bears.

"Seokjin, explain. Now," I narrowed my eyes at this immature man.

He suddenly swiped his head at me, his eyes widened as he did so.

"Me again?!" He exclaimed and I nodded before placing my arms on my hips again.

SEOKJIN POV

FLASHBACK

"Crazy old man! What's that?" Sunghoon asked as he finished his toast, looking at me who had a small pack in my hands.

"These? Too expensive than the money your mom spends on you," I replied and the kid rolls his eyes.

"I don't know what you're talking about, but my mom didn't buy me anywhere, she got me from her tummy," Sunghoon replied.

"They should've used a condom...," I trailed off.

"Mister crazy old man, what's a condom?" The kid asked and I smirked before looking at him.

"A balloon that you're parents should've used a long time ago," I rolled my eyed and Sunghoon's eyes sparkled.

"When I meet mommy and daddy soon, I'm gonna ask them to buy me condoms for my birthday! Then I'll get a kitty cat too!" Sunghoon beamed and I chuckled at him.

"Anyway crazy old man, I want a gummy bear! I want the lime ones please!" Sunghoon continued as he placed his hand out.

"These gummy bears are organic, and they come from real fruits! Unlike the fake life you live, these come especially from New Zealand!" I replied and Sunghoon pouted.

"Where's New Zealand? Can I go there?" Sunghoon asked.

"Oh New Zealand doesn't accept stinky mice like you," I shot back and the kid crossed his arms.

"Crazy Old Man, I just want a gummy bear! So can I pleeeasse have one?" Sunghoon asked.

"Take it," I replied and he smiled widely.

"Thank-"

"If you can," I smirked before holding the bag of gummy bears in the air.

Then, Sunghoon suddenly jumped up, raising his arms up high as he tries to take the bag of gummy worms that was raised in the air by my arms.

"This sucks!" He yelled before raising his leg, swiping it forward before kicking me in the shin.

"Ack! You little darn brat!" I screamed as I held my leg, while my other arm still had the gummy bears in the air.

END OF FLASHBACK

YOUNGYEON POV

"Listen Seokjin, you can buy a candy factory with the money you earn each day," I narrow my eyes at him as Seokjin crossed his arms, looking at me as if he were a small child that looked younger than Sunghoon.

Meanwhile, Sunghoon got to open his pack of gummy bears, he placed one in his mouth before sticking his tongue out at Seokjin, and Seokjin rolled his eyes.