Chapter 1-

Hello Earthlings!

We've finally reached 1M views ^.^ I am sososososososo happy (multiply to infinity)- I can't even describe the joy right now- no really, I'm trembling. I swear you guys will be the death of me. 

I want to thank all my readers for bothering to read this story written when I was a mere immature 14 year old who had no experience whatsoever except for her imagination. Sometimes when I stroll down the chapters randomly, I cringe to the moon and back haha. Right now, I am absolutely overjoyed and I think I will be all my life when I think back to this amazing Wattpad community. Thank you so much for all the comments whther good or bad (for the good ones- I love reading all of them and I'm touched when you seem to connect with the story and for the bad ones- well thank you, contrary to what most readers think, some writers actually appreciate the criticisms for the end result is always something better and really, I haven't stopped improving because of those critics).

I am forever grateful to this huge huge family that's given me a place. Please, to anyone out there reading this, when you feel the urge to write something, do it. Do not restrain your imagination- however cringeful or cliche or otherworldly it seems. Publishing it as well and reading what others think about it (strangers actually) is even better because you know they aren't lying to you about their opinion. 

Seriously, thank you everyone. You haven't just made my day, you've made my life.

Sorry for holding you guys back from reading, please take your oars, jump right into this story and sail :) 

Chapter 1

"Pig!"

  I spun around and nearly got knocked to the ground. Small arms wrapped around my knees and a mass of curly blonde hair came into view. My mood instantly brightened up. I steadied myself before carefully lifted the little girl into my arms. A huge grin- my first one of the day- graced my lips as I chuckled.

"How many times have I told you not to barrel over to me? I don't want you to fall," I scolded her although my smile betrayed me. I could already sense numerous pairs of eyes staring at my sister and I. It's surprising how I've been picking up my sister for the three months that we've been here and people still stare at us like we were aliens.

"You told me seventeen times!" She giggled and clapped her hands together, her bright blue eyes twinkling.

"Tsk, tsk, and you even counted, now I have to punish you," I shook my head and pretended to appear disappointed with her. She rolled her eyes and stifled a giggle.

"Alright, alright, I'm sorry, Pig," she sighed.

"Sorry won't do at all, especially since you called me 'pig'," I glared playfully.

"But I always call you 'Pig' and it will never change!" She frowned. And I perfectly knew that it would never change...though I still had a slither of hope that she would call me by my name. It wasn't my fault that I ate like a pig!

Pouting, I sighed dramatically, "You hurt me."

"But you still love me!" She gave me a cheeky smile and stuck out her tongue.

"Oh my! Unfortunately I do! Who can release my wrath from this evil witch?" I fake gasped making her burst into fits of laughter. I joined in her laughter and carried her to my black Honda bike, Bertha. I had literally sweat blood to get that bike but it had paid for all my efforts and I was really attached to it. One scratch and I go bonkers.

"Here's the helmet, Mia," I lowered her back to the ground and gave her the bright pink helmet. She happily stuffed it on her head while I put on mine. Securing the straps of both helmets, I lifted her up onto the bike and slid in behind her.