💎Zhongli💎

This was requested by Small Giant from Quotev. This takes place in modern times (without this pandemic) along with a reincarnation AU. Archons/Gods never died, humans died and were reborn, and Qiqi.....idk.

        "You can open your eyes now." Zhongli said, smiling.

        (Y/n) uncovered her eyes, and smiled brightly. They were at the entrance of the Songhcheng Park in Hangzhou. It didn't have any large rides or an aquarium, but it was built on the theme of the Song Empire with big theatrical acts, buildings, performances, restaurants, and stores meant to show what life was like at that time about 800 years ago (I did copy and paste this). "Songcheng Park! This is amazing!"

        "I thought you would enjoy this," Zhongli smiled, and turned off the Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita (that car is about 4.8 million dollars. Holy crap). This was one moment (Y/n) was glad there is such things as credit cards. Back when there was still Mora and everything was paid through coins, Zhongli never remembered to bring money with him. With a credit card, he never really forgot about it since (Y/n) always grabs his wallet before he leaves the house and makes sure he has it. It was also easier for him to carry around a wallet than a bag of Mora. He could make Mora, and he could make Chinese dollars, no wonder he could afford a car so expensive. "It has been a while since we have taken some time to relax and enjoy something that isn't maintaining our nations."

        "This is amazing!" (Y/n) smiled brightly. She hasn't been to Songcheng Park in a few years, since (Y/n) has been working in her own nation and Zhongli has been maintaining his own nation. "We haven't been here in so long!"

        "I'm glad you're happy," Zhongli unlocked the car and stepped out. He closed his door, and made his way around to (Y/n)'s side of the car, and opened the door for her. "Ready for a relaxing day?"

        "Yep!" (Y/n) stepped out of the car, and stretched her arms over her head. "Thank you for getting the door for me."

        "Anything for my dear wife," Zhongli smiled, and wrapped one arm across her her shoulders. Even though Zhongli and (Y/n) are quite famous in these times, Zhongli being a business man and (Y/n) being a business women, rumors spread about them being a married couple.  (Y/n) and Zhongli have been married for many many years now, a few thousand now, but some people don't believe that they're married, even though they have quite obvious wedding rings on their left hands. "Come, let us enjoy and relive something from so many years ago."

        "It's hard to believe so much time has passed," (Y/n) laughed a little. Time moves so slowly for them, they don't notice sudden things changing around them. "It feels just like yesterday."

        "It does, but time waits for no one," Zhongli lead (Y/n) into the park (I have no idea if there is a hotel in the park, but for this story there is going to be a nice fancy hotel in here), his arm still draped over her shoulders as hers wrapped gently around his waist. "But, for this week, we shall have time together, just the two of us. No work, no powers, and we shall enjoy the time we have together."

        "I would love that." (Y/n) smiled, resting her head on Zhongli's shoulder. She loved these moments she could have with her husband. There was no thinking about their friends form the past, no using their powers for their people, and no work they had to do.

        "Oh wow!" (Y/n) smiled. They were currently going to watch the Romance of the Song Dynasty performance, a performance you shouldn't miss while you're at the park. "This is so going to be so pretty!"

        "Do you remember the Song Dynasty?" Zhongli asked, holding his wife's hand in his. He was quite happy to be seeing this performance about a time him and the love his life could remember. "Do you remember the nights we would walk among the people, while enjoying some nice food?"