INTRO

************************

please take the wheel forever

with you i feel forever

**************************

Harry Styles had a thing for sour candy. Harry Styles had a thing for vintage cars. Harry Styles had a thing for nicknames. Harry Styles had a thing for using profanity between every other word. He had a thing for speeding, and driving me crazy, and wearing silk shirts.

Those fucking overpriced shirts were his signature.

Harry Styles was a hurricane. Harry Styles was a threat. Harry Styles was the gasoline and he was the fire. He was reckless, he was mean, he was malevolent and ruthless.

Harry Styles was never meant to be more than an enemy... a rival... he was meant to be someone I would have never cared about if he crashed, if he got hurt- if he died.

He became that though.

He became a weakness I didn't need, a weakness I couldn't afford to have.

Harry Styles was the only person I'd let drive other than myself, faults and all.

Harry Styles was the human equivalent of running a red light on a busy intersection. He was a thunderstorm- no, a hurricane. He was a control freak with enough issues to fill a catalog. 

He was the worst, honestly.

But there was one thing Harry was to me that he wasn't to anyone else.

Harry Styles was and is the love of my life.

*************************

welcome to DRAG.

shit takes off really fast around here, but hey...

it is a story about street racers isn't it?

rev your fuckin' engines.

see you at the finish line,

arabella