Chapter 12

Gulf's POV

A group of guys entered the restroom and started talking. I heard a familiar voice, it was Kao.

We tried not to make any noise inside.

"Ssshhhh." Mew breathed into my ear.

"Who would put a sign 'cleaning in progress' outside when there is no one cleaning here? What the hell?!"

I put the sign outside so no one can hear me talking things out with Mew.

I was about to go out when I heard them leave the restroom but stopped when I noticed that there is still someone inside.

"Hello? Did Gulf see it?"
"I told you, Gulf needs to see that someone is sending a breakfast and flower to that teacher."
"Damn it."
"I can't tell it yet, Gulf will be mad at me."
"Don't stop sending until Gulf notices it."
"Gulf easily get jealous. He will break up with him soon."
"Don't tell it to anyone."

Kao is talking to his phone. So this was his plan.
I can't help it, I badly want to talk to him right now but Mew grabbed my hand.

"I told you. No talking with Kao." He whispered to my ear.

"Uhhhh." I moaned when he sucked my ear.

"Is there anyone inside?" Kao is knocking on the door. It's a good thing that there's no space on the door for him to check our feet. It was a thick wooden door and the cubicle division is a thick wall too. You wouldn't know that there is inside unless you create any noise.

"Your voice baby, tone down." He pressed my body to the wall.

Kao started talking again on the other line but I cannot give attention to what he is saying because Mew started to lick my ears. I am controlling myself hard not to moan. My mouth opened and about to create a sound when Mew put his fingers inside and let me suck it. "Shhhhh baby. You wouldn't want him to know that we are inside the cubicle. No one will believe that we are just talking." It was so ticklish because he keeps whispering to my ear while licking it too.

He let me suck his fingers while he keeps on pressing his hardness to mine.

"This is not the right time to be hard, daddy."

"Well, I can't control it. That's your effect on me." He asked me to turn around. He started rubbing his dick on my ass.

"Daddy, he left already," I said in a soft voice.

"But I am hard now."

"Who told you to be hard when I am nervously hiding here?"

"It's your fault for being so beautiful. Now give me a few minutes. We can't leave yet. What if they are outside? They'll be shocked to know that we are trapped here." Mew pressed his dick harder on my ass. I just heard the click when he unbuckled my belt.  "Gotcha, baby."

"Flirt."

"Only to you. Did you hear your ex earlier? He is behind that breakfast. No one is flirting with me so I am not guilty." He keeps sniffing my neck. "I am so addicted to your scent."

"Are you not in a rush to fuck me? You talk a lot, daddy. Remember we are not in our room so better hurry."

"Noted." He pushed my pants down to my ankle. He spits on his palm and rubbed it to his hardness and spreads it into my hole. "Baby,  no foreplay today. I'll go straight to it, you fine with it?" I nodded.

He penetrated me as deep as he can. I wanna scream because I still feel tight due to a week of no sex. His arms are wrapped on my waist as he fucked me from behind pulling me more to his shaft. We did it in a standing position and it feels good every time he hits my sweet spot. "Baby, this feels good. Nice and slow..."