18. Protecting The World. Helping The Past.

You had stared blankly towards the Ten Tails. It's power was far beyond your comprehension. It could destroy the world if it wanted.

But Madara and Obito were the ones controlling it.

"How can we even hope to beat that thing? It's just so powerful."

"Kurama, Gyūki, how much chakra do you have?"

"Enough to get by."

"Same here."

"I see."

You bit your finger pulling out the scroll from your back. Throwing it on the ground. You placed you bloody finger on top of it.

It would explode in smoke. And from it a great snake would form.

"Mara, how fast can you move?"

"You summon me here for that thing. I think I can outrun it. But.."

"That's all I needed."

"Get ready everyone!"

The ten tails would let out a horrid screech. It's head dug back into its body. It's head had returned. It would begin it's attack.

"Everyone run!"

Everyone would hurriedly run as the ten tails attack began. In a grand stream of energy. It turned its body to chase you.

"Damn."

"Hey old man Senju. We have a plan. Be prepared to bind that thing!"

"What?!"

"Just get over here."

Kurama had grabbed onto Mara. Pulling you both underneath it's embrace. You clapped your hands together. Forming the serpent hand seal.

"Wood Release: Deep Forest Emergence!"

From all around you. Trees would sprout and move over to the ten tails. The trees would latch on tightly.

And from above Kakashi, Naruto, and the Righter Tails appeared in the sky. Hachibi shot it's tailed beast ball. When the Ten Tails would flick it away as if it was nothing but a tennis ball.

In a grand explosion. You watched Naruto throw Kakashi away from the ten tails hand. You quickly jumped forward. Grabbing onto Naruto.

And landing back on the ground. You stared up to look at the beast.

"Naruto... We have to leave."

"N-no! We can do it!"

You watched him stand up. He would stand in front of your proudly. Prepared for anything to happen next.

He grew up so much from before.

When the Ten Tails would begin another attack.

"You will all die!"

Your eyes had widened at the sight. And you immediately clapped your hands together.

"Everyone get behind me!"

You hurriedly clapped your hands together. You closed your eyes. And opened them in front of you a great wall of wood.

"Wood Release: Blooming Hedge!"

Flowers grew from the wall. This barrier wouldn't be enough. You formed the boar hand seal.

"2nd state, Great Absorbing Wall!"

Great hands began to form in preparation for the attack.

Fear filled your entire body. You were leaving too soon. When the ten tails attack missed. It would barely miss you. You stated over to find the allied shinobi forces.