Chapter 40: The Natives Of Abbaji

"He was a good man, showing compassion and kindness to all his friends. He always helped others, especially those in need. Anakin was one of the best Jedi. He was quite strong in the Force, and a great General in the Clone Wars." She mentioned. "He barely lost a fight. He was one of the best in the Jedi Order. Anakin was a great pilot, when he wasn't crashing our ships."

I listened intently to Ahsoka's words, imagining my dad fighting in the Clone Wars and leading his troops, flying ships, and helping out others. Ahsoka then continued. "I also knew your mother, Padmé. Before the Clone Wars, she was the Queen of Naboo. But when I met her, she was a Senator for Naboo. She had a heart of gold, always looking out for her people and her friends."

"Padmé was dedicated to her duty, like Anakin. Obi-Wan and I both knew that there was something between them...something forbidden by the Jedi Council. But we decided not to intervene." She revealed. "I knew how happy Padmé made Anakin."

My heart clenched at her words. Din made me happy, he made me feel like alive...made life worth living. Din saw the light in me, he saw what I had failed to see within myself. I mentally shook my head, trying to follow Ahsoka's advice and focus on the present. It was at that moment that I had remembered that I still had Obi-Wan's lightsaber in my belt. Perhaps Ahsoka will want this lightsaber. With that in mind, I spoke up. "This is Obi-Wan's lightsaber. I found it after I fought the last remaining Inquisitor."

I then took out Obi-Wan's lightsaber from my belt before extending out towards her. "I figured you may want it, since he's you must know him as well."

Ahsoka shook her head. "No, you should keep it. You told me Obi-Wan helped you out, leading you away from the dark side. I'm sure he'd want you to keep it."

I was taken back by her words. I thought she'd want it, since she was such good friends with Obi-Wan. Nevertheless, I respected her decision. Perhaps I should keep it. Ahsoka and I remained silent for a while. Then, Ahsoka blurted out. "I'm sorry."

I raised an eyebrow. "What for?" 

"For not being able to know your parents like I did." She clarified.

"I wish things could've been different..." I trailed off.

But then I wondered, would I have had Kaytia? Would Ani be with me? Would I have met Grogu and Din? Perhaps I didn't have the best childhood or known my parents, but I now had a family that I love fiercely and deeply. Ahsoka gave me a sad smile with tears glistening in her eyes. "As do I. But I'm glad he turned back to the light before he died."

"Me too." I replied, giving her a smile. 

"You know, you remind me much of them, Anakin and Padmé. You are very determined, wanting to learn as much as you can, reckless, but you're quite skilled and smart like them. You look so much like Padmé, but you've got the same eyes as Anakin." Ahsoka mentioned.

My smile widened at her words. I may not know them very well like Ahsoka, but I had a part of both of them within me. And that was enough for me. Besides, I knew that when I die, I'll be able to see the both of them.

"I didn't know they had any children." She said.

"Not many people knew. Obi-Wan told me that only he, Master Yoda, and Senator Bail Organa knew." I informed her. "They didn't want the Empire to know about us...to keep my siblings and me safe."

Well, at least they were able to keep my brother and sister safe. After talking some more with Ahsoka, we finally decided to get some sleep. I laid on the ground next to the fire, slowly drifted to sleep.

•••

I stopped in front of the mausoleum, where a statue of where my mom stood, dressed in the attire of a Naboo Queen. I wasn't far from the Theed funeral temple. Around the place, there were forest green tentacle ferns, tall and long reknew trees with crimson red heart shaped leaves, golden sapflowers, blue Rominaria flowers, and red Millaflowers. This mausoleum is where my biological mother, Padmé, was buried. The last time I was here, I was with Vader. Tears filled my eyes as I looked up at the statue.