REVELATION

_______________

_______________

Before the dinner that announced the champions, the Trio made their way down the hill towards Hagrid's hut to talk. They hadn't visited him in a while.

"Erllo' yu' teree'!" He said as they approached his hut. He invited them in for tea.

Though Hermione politely declined before she badgered him about her club called S.P.E.W. As the giant and bushy brunette spoke, Ron glanced around and saw a basket too small for him with green lace that was the size of Hagrid's hand.

"New basket?" He asked, teasing him slightly.

"Oh er no! That's Ethy's." he said as Hermione furrowed her eyebrows.

"We have an Ethy?" She asked confused, glancing at the boys who shrugged.

"Ethy? Ethaline!" Hagrid's finally said, "It's hers. She came by this mornin'—"

"Did she say something to you?!" Ron asked defensively, ready to pounce. Ever since Arthur Weasley taught them how to fight, it's been nothing, but punches with him.

"Did she?! Because I'll March right up there—" Hermione also said furious as Harry furrowed his eyebrows.

"Well Hagrid? What horrible Malfoy things did she say to you?" Harry asked only for the man to ignore them.

"I reckon it's time wer go up." He said as he stood up and led them outside. They all dropped the subject, but still determined to get answers. It was then they began to speak about Hagrid's odd attire as well as well as his somewhat tamed hair.

Turns out, he fancied the other giant woman from Beauxtons and left them in his dust when he saw her escorting their girls over to the grand hall.

"Oh Hagrid." Hermione smiled, before they made their way over to their table for the same readings.

Meanwhile Theo, Pansy, Ethaline and Draco walked down the stairs while Draco complained about the people who the contest from entered from their school.

"I mean—Angelina?! Can you imagine?!" Draco said furious.

Pansy nearly hit him, "I'm so glad I'm over you." She said as Theo snickered while Ethaline tried her best to ignore him. She was upset from their DATD class and wasn't in the mood to be around his whiny behavior.

"She's pathetic—Angelina I mean—"

Ethaline snapped her head over to him, "Just say you hate women Draco and move on with your day." She said annoyed, her face sightly red, "Because if I have to hear one more second of you whining then I'll..."

Ethaline's breathing became heavier from her outburst that took everyone back by surprise. Draco narrowed his eyes at her, "You'll what?" He asked, challenging his twin.