Melted heart day 23

Damian POV

I was finalizing that plan for the league. I have had enough of my mother antic's and so the league was about to fall. And I was going to capture my mother with father by my side. I sighed and looked at the picture of me and my mother.

I stood up and went to the batcave. There I found the rest of my family. They all were either training or preparing for the down fall of the league of assassin's. I joined them on getting ready. If me and father were going to go against my mother I needed to hone my skills the best I could.

Which means I can't hold anything back. But I always sim to subdue. Not kill like father wants. And will be helping me so there's that. But it will take a lot work to bring her down.

Two hours later

I was standing with father infront of the teen titans and the justice league. And right now father was explaining the the plan to them. When he finished he turned to me.

"Are you ready to do this?" He asked and I could tell that he was unsure himself. I felt the same but we both knew that this needed to happen. And so we got on one of the multiple rides that was taking us to their head quarters.

Three hours later

When we got there we all went to the spots we were told to go to. And then it began. We attacked. It was going well and soon me and father split off to go and get mother.

We ended up in the hospital/labitory. Mother had her back turned to us. And so we used that to our advantage. We took anything she could use as a weapon and hid it from her. And all while staying quiet and out of her line of sight. When we finished we stood side by side looking at my mother.

"Give up mother you are out numbered." I heard her soft chuckle. She turned her head slightly and I could the knowing and mocking sparks in her eyes.

"That's what you think Damian and beloved." We exchanged a look. Not sure where she was going with this. But we looked at her ready for anything. But then mother turned around. And silently sucked in a sharp breath. I saw a baby in mother's arms.

"Who is she?" I demanded having a sick feeling in my stomach. Mother only looked down and smirked.

"She is your sister. Her name is Marinette Al ghul. And she is your replacement for being demon head." I growled when I heard that. But fought mother anyways. And was able to get my sister out of her grasps. And father capture mother. We ended locking her up for good along with all of the assassin's in the league.

I sighed and looked down at my sister. And felt my heart melt at her smiling and staring at me. Making grabby hands at me her eyes sparkling with happiness and wonder. I sighed and rubbed her head. She giggled and grabbed my fingers. I smiled at her a soft smile that not many see.

"Well dear little sister I promise to protect you. Marinette Wayne." I said before kissing her forehead.