New Plan

While the search party were dealing with the toxins affecting their body, the mothership was dealing with their own threat

While the search party were dealing with the toxins affecting their body, the mothership was dealing with their own threat. The people who had stolen the transport ship had docked and used the gas to takeover the bridge. With all expect one in the mess hall trapped, there wasn't much for them to do but wait until action was taken.

Tate being the biggest man in the hall had used this to his ability to intimidate anyone from approaching Octavia. But that didn't mean he could stop the hateful glances toward her. Since the bunker the majority of people no longer saw her a threat and now we're more open to oppose her. And now with them locked in one room, the outcome wasn't so favorable.

Despite having control of the bridge and locking whoever they could find in the mess hall, the intruders had managed to miss a crucial person. Being the only one awake, Raven had sprung into action and woke the person she thought would be most helpful in retrieving the others and taking the ship back.

With her and Dioyza being the only two free and killing two of the intruders, they needed a plan and needed one quick. Dioyza had taken the lead and went to negotiate with the others. Raven trying to find another possible outlet beside having to charade as one of them. But the only solution being the factor she wasn't sure she wanted to wake, after all she had promised Nia a long time ago to ensure the safety of her children.

Being in a confined room with hostile people was beginning to change the atmosphere. Octavia had begun to kick the door in an attempt to find a way out, but it had only bothered the people inside. Tate had opted to allow the girl to get her frustrations out but Niylah had tried to settle her actions.

Jordan trying to be helpful had mentioned his father but all Octavia offered was an insult. The young boy stood to defend his father but Octavia re-countered. With her words hung in the air, she began to speak to the others in the room but that only seemed to signal what they wanted to do.

The sound of a punch caught Tate's attention as the others began to circle Octavia. Within a second, Octavia sent her own attack but it had allowed the other to attack her as well. Tate had sat upright on the table as punches were sent back and forth. Niylah tried to intervene but was quickly restrained. She called for them to stop and even called out to Tate or Abby, but Abby didn't even look up.

Tate however sat and watched as the incident unfolded. Nia had wanted Octavia to wake despite everyone's disagreement, she had a plan for the girl and something told him that her attitude was a factor in that plan. He would allow her to fight the others until he decided to step in.

It wasn't long till Octavia was outmatched and what now seemed like a one-sided match. Octavia even smiled as she was on the ground until one of the men lifted her and held a knife against her throat.

"The Queen is dead." He sneered but before he could go further a forced pulled him backwards and slammed him into the table behind him.

His body fell limp as he laid motionless on the flat surface. Octavia hunched over on her knees as as a towering figure glared at those surrounding them. The eyes daring someone to attack but no one wanted to endure the attack that their companion had suffered. He had orders to ensure the safety of Octavia despite everyone's dislike and he was going to see it through.