♡ Part 4 ♡

JUNGKOOK POV.

We came in my room. I slowly putted Taehyung down on my bed then sat down next to him.

Tae, I'm so sorry. Don't worry, you will be fine. I just need...ahhh where is my stupid phone?? - I was so angry on myself but then Taehyung called me.

Hyung, p-please calm d-down. I'm f-fine. - He said and again smiled to me. I send message to my mum to come home fast.

Shhh, Tae mom will be home soon. She will know what we should do. - I said and then softly kissed his forehead. He was blushing, cute.

Ahm, ahm. - Yoongi coughed behind us.

What hyung? - I asked and looked at him with no expression on my face.

Jungkook, are you really sure about that what you said in the school?? - Yoongi asked me.

Yes, I am sure. Thank you for driving us here. - I said and again looked at Taehyung.

What y-you said in t-the school h-hyung? - Taehyung asked me.

Nothing Tae, don't talk too much. You must to rest. Mom will be here soon.

Jungkook we are going, take care of Taehyung. - Jimin said then they left from there and I turned my face to Taehyung again.

•°•

TAEHYUNG POV.

Jungkook hyung was different. I can see in his eyes that he is worried for me but there was something what I didn't knew what is it?? I was staring at him until he called me out of my thoughts.

Tae, is it everything okay?? - He asked.

I'm f-fine hyung. - I softly smiled.

Are you sure?? You was staring at me for long time. I was calling you but you was deep in your thoughts.

Ummm...I...it's just...- I was trying to form words but I can't. In that time his mom came.

Omg Taehyungie what happened baby?? - She asked me.

Some idiots from our school beated him. - Jungkook said with angry face.

Are you okay sweetie? - She asked.
I'm fine mom. - I said.

Mom please help him with his bruises. Can he stay here tonight again? - Jungkook said.

I will help to him and of course that he can stay here. You will take care of him on the night. - She said and smiled to us. After treating my bruises she left in the kitchen to make me soup for eat.

•°•

Tae you should rest after eating. - Jungkook said and patted my head.

I will hyung. Thank you for coming to me today. - I said.

I failed in protecting you Tae. I'm the worst friend. - Jungkook said and in that time I grabbed his hand.

Hyung you are the best friend ever. You was always here for me. - I said and looked at his eyes.

He almost started crying so I slowly pulled him in my embrace. His head was on my chest, I rested one hand on his waist while other hand was stroking his hear.

Tae tell me if I am heavy for you. - He said and I smiled.

Don't worry hyung, I'm fine. - I said and in that time I felt his hands around my waist. He was hugging me, I was so happy. I wanted to scream.

Why he beated you this time?? - Jungkook asked me.