S I X

HYUNJIN POV

Arghhh finally my class finished. I stretched my arms out as I waited for Seungmin to come out of his class. "What is taking him so long?" I mumbled to myself.

Even though we were in a K-Pop boy group, we still had to do our studies. Chan, Minho and Changbin already graduated and Jisung and Felix wasn't in college. So, it was only me, Seungmin and Jeongin. Jeongin was still in high school for his last year there and Seungmin and I were in college.

We both took different courses. Seungmin took 'Arts & Design' and I took 'Business'. We usually don't attend the lectures too often because we had our own schedules. Because of that, the administrative office let us do our work online. Hence the reason why we don't come to classes often. But when we do come, all of the attention are on us. Not that I mind, it just gets too overwhelming sometimes.

Right now, I'm waiting for Seungmin because he told me that he wanted to go out and eat lunch with me. It has been 20 minutes since his class ended yet he still hadn't come out. "Aish, where is this guy. I swear he will get it from me later."

After some time, I felt a pair of eyes watching me. I turnes around to find her looking at me. Y/N? Did she follow me here or something? Like I know I'm handsome but did she really need to follow me?

"Oh? Y/N? Is that you?" Seungmin questioned, as he went towards her. Wow, go to the girl who had been friends with you for a day instead of your best friend who had been friends with you for so many years. Just wow.

I guess I have no choice but to go to them.

NO ONE'S POV

As Seungmin went towards Y/N, Hyunjin followed behind, staring at his phone because he had nothing else to do.

"Oh Y/N what are you doing here?" Seungmin asked, confused as to why she was here. "I study here. What bout you guys?" Y/N looked at the two guys infront of her, one which was still staring at his phone not giving a damn about the conversation. "We study here too even though we don't come quite often. What course are you taking?"

"I'm taking Business." Y/N replied. "Oh? Hyunjin's taking business too. I'm taking arts and design." Hearing his name, Hyunjin looked up from his phone. "Oh? I didn't see you in there though? Did you sit at the back?" Hyunjin didn't bother to answer her and just nudge on Seungmin's shirt, indirectly asking him to go.

"Sorry Y/N, we have to go now? Or do you wanna come along with us to eat?" Seungmin asked her because he didn't want to make Hyunjin seem rude for asking him to go when he was still talking to Y/N. "No it's okay, I have to go back. See you." Y/N then left them alone.

Wang Ja had already left to go to a restaurant with his parents. It was the first time his parents visited him after he left for college. Since he lived in a dorm owned by the college, Wang Ja rarely went back home because it was very, very far from his location. Which is why his parents didn't visit him often.

Once Y/N left them alone, Seungmin turned his head around and gave Hyunjin the 'are-you-kidding-me' look. Hyunjin raised his hand in the air trying to look innocent. "Why don't you like her?" Seungmin asked as they walked to the nearest food stall. "Just because." Hyunjin said as he stuffed his face with rice cakes. "Well, she's nice. She's not like her. Besides, it's been months, when are you going to get over her." Hyunjin's face turned cold when Seungmin talked about it.

He wanted to forget all those things the woman he despise did yet, he couldn't. He still remembers it, very clearly. Even he knew that Y/N did nothing wrong but everything that she did, reminded him of her. Which is why he acts cold to her and only her.

------------------------------------------------------------

Two weeks passed and now Y/N was close with most of the members. Especially with Seungmin. Y/N and Seungmin got along very well. Maybe it was because of their similar personalities or maybe it was because of their interaction throughout the time Y/N had stayed with them.

Y/N always found joy when she was hanging out with him. Along with the others as well. Seungmin knew when to leave her alone and when to talk to her. And that was exactly what she needed right now in her life.

Truthfully, Y/N's life still wasn't as stable. She still needed money for her classes and for her own personal uses. She tried all sorts of extra side jobs including, handing out flyers or, picking up recycle items to make money out of it. To her disadvantage, nothing worked out. She still was in debt.

That's why she tends to spend less on her daily activities and instead of going out so often, she stays at the dorm. Which is also the reason she got closer to Stray Kids.

Hyunjin on the other hand still wasn't sure about her. He had tried to think differently about her but when he did, the memories came back. Memories that he wanted to push down so badly. He tried being distant from her, but even when he did, Y/N's bubbly side grew on him. He sometimes found himself smiling a little because of her. However, when he notice he was smiling, he quickly stopped and put on his resting bitch face, pretending nothing happened.

Y/N POV

"Ahhh, my baby. I miss you so much." I hugged my best friend around his shoulder. "Awwhh, I miss you too babe." He hugged back. We saw each other yesterday at school yet here we are hugging each other in the middle of the street, making people think we're a couple.

Today, we were going karaoke together for the first time in a while. With our exams coming up, he wanted to take a break so, he suggested that we went to karaoke. And of course I couldn't say no. I mean, I wanted to go as well. Work at the dorm had been hard and on top of that I had to study every single day. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. I had to rest.

We were almost reaching when I got a text from Chan.

Guess I can't go to karaoke then

Guess I can't go to karaoke then. Dang it. I was really looking forward to it. "Sorry my Prince, I have to go back. Work calls and it's my duty to serve." I told him as I put my phone back into my back pocket. "Wow, you sound like you're in the military. But fine. Tomorrow then?" He was dissapointed but, I couldn't help it. If I didn't take care of Hyunjin now, he might die. Ok fine, not die but he will be aching the whole time. Besides it's my duty to take care of all eight of them. "Yea sure. I promise this time." I hugged him then went off to the dorm.

(Wang Ja =  Prince in Korean)

To Be Continued...