CHAPTER 03

*EDITED

As Lyra went on Diagon Alley she went to one of the shops, where the two of them were supposed to meet.

"Pretty early," Lyra said as she sat down beside Draco

"You don't know how much I missed you," Draco said smiling at Lyra.

"What are we going to talk about Draco?" Lyra asked.

"Sirius Black's escape," He said, with a small smile.

"Are you going to ask me if I helped him? Cause if you are then, no I Didn't" Lyra said looking at his eyes.

"I know you didn't help him, he's a git why would you help him?" Draco said in a disgusted tone.

"You know that's a similarity we have, our Father's are both gits," Lyra said with a small laugh which Draco returned.

"Back to the topic, why did you think I was going to ask you that question?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I've been asked the same question at the pub" Lyra replied, and looked down.

"Just because you're a Black doesn't mean you need to be involved in his wrongdoings," Draco said with a soft smile.

"Just because your a Malfoy doesn't mean you need to become one of the death eaters," Lyra said and looked at her cousin with pleading eyes as if telling, Make the right decision.

"You know that I have no choice, Father would disown me if I don't do what he wants," He said and leaned in his chair.

"Our lives are messed up, as Fuck" Lyra said and Draco laughed.

"Have you ever wished not to be a child of a family who wants power more than happiness?" Draco asked lightly.

"Of course I did, it's always like this tho" Lyra said, and Draco laughed.

"Your father, Sirius did he ever care?" Draco asked.

"Yup he did, when I was two I was scared of him, but as Mum, goes out for missions, I-I got used to it, so yeah Dad did loved me" Lyra said remembering the memory.

"Good for you, Father never loved me, well I don't really know" Draco said, and rested his head on the table.

Lyra looked at him with pity before she spoke, "He loves you in his own way Draco" She said and Draco looked down.

"At some point I think it's better if we talk about something more cheerful than this" Lyra suggested and Draco nodded.

"So anyone you fancy?" Lyra asked Smirking.

"Well, yeah' He said blushing.

"Who is it?" Lyra squealed in excitement, looking at her cousin with amusement.

"Oh shut it, it's just a little crush on Astoria Greengrass" He said, and Lyra's eyes widen in shock.

"The Astoria Greengrass? Isn't she too young?" Lyra asked with furrowed brows.

"Little crush, I didn't say I'll marry her" Draco saud and Lyra nodded.

"How about you?" Draco asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Actually I do fancy someone, but I'm afraid that he'll avoid me if I tell him my feelings" Lyra said, and Draco looked at her with a smirk.

"Which Weasley twin is this?" He asked.

"George" Lyra said whilst laughing at herself.

"Oh shut it, Who can not like you?" Draco said looking at her with his grey eyes.

"Let me see....." Lyra said thinking hard, then it hit her, "My father?" She questioned.

"Then he's a git" He said.

"Even if he is a git, he's still my father" Lyra said with a sigh.

"Sometimes, you just need to accept that he's part of the family" Lyra continued.

"It's a good thing you still call him family it's hard for me to accept sometimes, like I'm just there to fulfill their duties with the dark lord, and he's not even in power yet, I'm built to be a Death Eater and we both know that" Draco said.

"You can Change" Lyra said and Draco smiled, "And we all know your Father have done enough" She continued with a sigh.

Lyra and Draco talked for hours not minding what time it is, or if they were needed somewhere.

"Well I gotta go, Draco stay safe for me" Lyra said, and Draco nodded.

"I'll keep our conversation in mind, thanks for meeting me here again Ly" Draco said and hugged Lyra which she gladly returned.

As the two seperated ways, Lyra went back to the Leaky Cauldron as fast as she can.

"How was your talk with Malfoy?" One of the Weasley twins asked Lyra.

"Oh, Hey George" Lyra said eying George carefully.

"It was a nice talk had a little talk with the lad, about what's happening with our lives and why it's, so messed up" Lyra replied with a small chuckle.

"You know I still don't trust him" George said and hugged her from behind.

"I know" Lyra said with a sigh.

"George, Lyra there you are, Mum needs you two" Fred said and the two of you went to Mrs. Weasley.

"Where were you Lyra Marlene Black?" Mrs. Weasley asked in an angry tone.

"I had to meet up with Draco at Diagon Alley, sorry for not telling you Mrs. Weasley" Lyra apologized, by the mention of the name the trio looked at her suspiciously.

"What? He's my cousin and he's been needing a lot of help" Lyra said, when she saw the three looking at her.

"Oh, I see how is he?" Molly asked.

"Well not good" Lyra replied and sat next to Harry.

"He deserves that, for everything he did to us" Ron spat bitterly, and drank the water on his goblet.

"I have to get going Mrs. Weasley it's late and Tonks could be worried" Lyra said, not minding what Ron said.

With all understanding Mrs. Weasley gave Lyra one last hug, before mumbling a see you tomorrow.

When Lyra went out of the Leaky Cauldron, she knew she'd be in trouble, it was late and she was supposed to be home a couple of hours ago.

She passed the beautifully lit lights of London.

As she walked back home, all she was thinking, why in Merlins name did his father tried to escape, but then again, her question's always answered, and it always includes Harry Potter.

"He could have gotten the kiss" She said with a sigh.

She took a pack of cigarettes out of her pocket and started to smoke, the familiar scent of cigarettes can be smelled in the air, with one last huff of smoke, she opened the door to Nymphadora's apartment.

"Sorry if I'm late Dora, had a chat with Draco and boy was it long" Lyra said looking at Tonks sitting at the couch.

"No worries, just wake up early tomorrow, and please don't get into any trouble this year" Tonks said with a small laugh.

"We'll see about that" Lyra said, before going up to her room.

---

For the next chapter it will be up soon

-WolfStar