Chapter four

TW; conversation about death and torture

~~~

You again wake up to your phone ringing seeing Hotch's name pop up on your phone to call you in for a case. You answer the phone, "you know the drill," Hotch says. "Yup be their in 15." You hang up the phone and your mind starts to wander back to last night. About how he choked you and called you a slut... you got wet just thinking about it. Giggling you throw off the covers and walk over to you bathroom to start getting ready while happily dancing around your bathroom.

After brushing your teeth and hair, you start to do your makeup, this time just doing a simple brown eyeliner look. You walk out of your bathroom and start looking for the hottest professional look you have to get Spencer's attention. You found a white lace crop top that you paired with tight black ripped jeans and a black blazer. You put on your usual gold jewelry along with a cute gold choker. After getting dressed you packed your go bag, threw on some black heels and walked out of the door.

You walked through the doors, making your way to the elevator. As the doors started to close Spencer ran over and shoved his hand in between the doors to stop them from closing. The doors opened and Spencer walked in, flashing you a charming smile. The ride up to your floor was silent but the sexual tension was high. He was standing so close to you that both of your shoulders were touching. Right before the doors open, Spencer leans down to whisper, "As good as your ass looks in these pants, I can't wait to rip them off of you." He says winking at you and lightly slapping your ass making you jump. You start blushing and smile as you follow him out of the elevator to the briefing room.

The rest of the team was already their and seated. You put down your bad and quickly walked over to the front of the round table, grabbing the remote you started explaining the case. "Alright, today the land of Bermuda shorts, white leisure suits, and sansabelt slacks requests your presence." You say jokingly. "Vegas?" Rossi asks. "Arizona" Derek says. "Palm Springs" Prentiss says. "Please" Hotch says trying to keep everyone focused. "I was going to say Miami, but point well made about the dizzying number of locales with unfortunate fashion tendencies. Here we go." You click the remote bringing up pictures on the screen behind you. "Shells in the eyes and mouth, you don't see that everyday," Prentiss says grossed out. "Not even in Miami," Rossi jokes. You continue, "three victims, the last one found with a decapitated cat." You breathed out in disgust. "All were found within a mile of each other in mostly latino neighborhood in Miami called Allapattah." Hotch says looking around at everyone around the table. You continue, "Eduardo Guzman, homeless. He was shot to death 7 days ago. Yanira Espinal, prostitute, bludgeoned to death 3 days ago. Then Victor Cabrera, he was an unemployed janitor that was slashed with a machete yesterday." " This unsub is moving quick, wheels up in 30." Hotch says standing up and walking out of the room. You look around making sure everyone was distracted, packing up all of their bags and then you decided to have a little bit of fun.

You dropped the remote near Spencer he looked up at you, "whoops sorry let me get that." You turn so that your ass was facing him and bent down to pick up the remote. You stood up placing the remote on the table and turned back around straightening out your jacket to face Spencer. Spencer looked around the room to make sure that the whole team left the room before he stood up gripping your hair and whispering in your ear, "ohhhh so you wanna play that game now huh? Your going to wish you never did that."

"What are you gonna do, punish me?" You said looking at him with a smirk

"Y/n-" he says

You grab his hand from around your neck and pull him closer, whispering in his ear, "well maybe i want to be punished, Doctor." You gently bit his ear before brushing past him and walking out of the room with a devilish grin on your face.

You were the first one to get on the jet, which you liked so then you can pick the best place to sit. You chose a seat with a table and close to a window. After settling down and getting comfortable you take out your computer and headphones and put on one of your favorite shows 'Gossip Girl' and began watching it while you waited for the rest of the team to come. After a few minutes the all came in and found their seats. Secretly you were hoping that Spencer would choose a seat close to you, which he did. Spencer put his bag down in the seat across from him and sat next to you, so close that your knees touched. "Hey Y/n," he said looking at you. Smiling you said, "Hi Spence." "What are you watching?" He asks looking at your computer. "Gossip Girl, you wanna watch it with me?" You ask him taking out one of your earbuds holding it out to him. "Sure, I've never watched it so why not." He shrugs taking the earbud and putting it in his ear. After a few minutes you got a little tired so you brought you head down to rest on his shoulder. He does the same laying his head on yours.

After about three hours Hotch calls for everyone's attention and proceeds to tell everyone what they have to do when we land. You and Spencer stand up grabbing your things and getting ready to get off the plane.

~~~

"Alright everyone it's late, let's get some sleep and start back up early in the morning." Hotch says. You all get your go bags and head out of the police department and to the SUV's to drive to the hotel.

When you get there Hotch hands everyone their room keys and we all get in the elevator to go to our rooms on level 4. You look at Spence from down the hall making eye contact with him before waving goodnight and walking into your room.

You drop your bags and kick off your shoes before walking into the bathroom and starting the bath. You start taking off your jewelry and and makeup before removing your clothes, dropping them on the floor, walking over and settling in the bath, finally relaxing.

You mind begins to wander back to Spencer, he's all you could think about now. You want to feel him again, so desperately you take out your phone and pull up your camera. You push your breasts together and took a picture, sending it to Spencer.

You; {image} Kinda missing you rn...

S; say less. on my way

You bit your lip, giggling, and set your phone down before you heard a knock on your door.

~~~

AUTHORS NOTE

WHY WE MOVING SO FUCKING FAST HBUYBSBSJGJB

okay yeah eventually we are gonna talk about what's happening but rn they just horny... let them have their horny moment!!

ALSO WE ARE ALMOST TO 100 READS?!?!? what the heck i love all of you so much! Thank you all for the support and as always let me know what you thought of this chapter!<3