нarry poттer - ѕaм

so, where are my harry potter fans at? i know you're somewhere. the weasley twins, harry potter, remus lupin, and sirius black are immaculate. just- chefs kiss

warnings: a single cuss word
•·················•·················•

y/n's pov:

  "- of every minute,"

  "of everyday." the weasley twins spoke, explaining the marauder's map to harry.

  the harry potter series are the best movies, hands down. (i haven't read the books yet. sorry 😔) the actors did an amazing job filming them. plus, the people that picked the people to play the characters did an amazing job picking the actors. the weasley twins and draco malfoy are magnificent. no explanation needed.

  "hey y/n. do you know where my green hoodie is? i don't remember where i left it." sam said, walking behind the couch to the kitchen.

  i look down at the green hoodie that i stole earlier because i was cold. oops.

  "nope, no idea." i said, looking back at the tv.

  "hm, that's weird. i just had it.." i heard his voice trail off as he walked back into the living room.

  a smirk grew onto my face as i pulled my hands back into the sleeves. i don't even have to look up to know sam is staring at me.

  "no idea huh? that's oddly strange as you are wearing a green hoodie. not to mention, it does look pretty oversized to me."

  "you must be blind because it fits me pretty well. now," i pause, laying my feet across the couch, "i'm going back to my movie. have a good day and i hope you find your hoodie."

  "y/n..." he says, stretching that last of my name out.

  "you're interrupting my movie." i huff, throwing my across my chest.

  "y/n..."

  "i swear on my mother's life, if you don't leave me alone, i'll avada kedavra your 6'7" dumb ass." i snap at him.

  "jesus christ. i'll leave you be then." he says.

  i hear him walking away, mumbling, "i solemnly swear that you're up to no good."

  i giggle a little and shake my head.

•·················•·················•

i'm gonna proudly say i'm a slytherclaw.

anyways, i hope you have a great day and i love you all!! <3