Don't Cry, It Makes Me Feel Like A Bad Person

A n g s t    T i m e

I'm sorry if this is shitty I just wanted to ruin my wholesome mood for no reason

         It was Ray's fault for making you feel jealous all the time. He was always taking Emma, either to gather things in the forest or rescue missions, Yuugo even teased saying "look at that beautiful couple right there!" You knew that Emma would probably never cheat, she was loyal and respectful but that didn't mean that Ray couldn't steal her.

          Emma and you were sitting in the bunker and you were doing your usual reading while she held your hand, leaning on your shoulder while reading with you. How perfect, you smiled to yourself.

"Emma."

          Please don't. This was getting you agitated, Ray was a nice guy but boy did he lean on Emma a bit to much. Even she needs breaks, waving her over she gave me a kiss on the cheek and left. Slowly putting away the book I went to the side of the door and listened.

"Goldy Pond? Are we sure it's not a trap?" Ray was inquiring

          "We don't know until we get there! It should take about three days (im sorry if that was wrong) to reach it if we take this short cut." Emma said firmly.

"Ya got no choice your going there anyways, be prepared kids! One of you might die."

That  Was  All  It  Took

         Shutting your mouth with your hand you felt your heart collapse and eyes began to water, die? No, she can't go, she's not dying. After a few more minutes I collapsed to the couch and couldn't even pick up the book and act normal.

         "Okayyy, I'm sorry (Y/N)! Jeez meetings take so long so- (Y/N)?" She rushed over to you at the sight of you in tears. "What is it?"

         "You might, die?" Emma automatically knew what happened, her beloved heard her plans. "No, no I'm not going to die! I'll be fine it'll only take a little wh-" Cutting her off you gripped her shoulders. "Are you crazy? We left those kids and now your going to leave us? For good even?" Speaking fiercely scared Emma a little.

         But she knew you were even more scared for her. Hugging you she smiled. "Don't cry, it makes me feel like a bad person." Emma said bluntly yet full of emotion. 

         "I'm sorry Emma but please just don't go!" Emma whipped your tears, "I have to, in order to live freely we must take risks! It's okay!" All you could do was shake at those words. Wasn't she scared? Wasn't she afraid she wouldn't live?

In the end she still went

         You couldn't face it, you begged her not to go but she still went. Of course with Ray as well, no surprise there. I won't forgive him if she comes back dead.

          Days passed, anxiety crept on you making you feel scared and worried.

          Until it finally came, she came back. A ruckus was going on outside of the little shell you buried yourself in the location of your bed, but you felt to tired to go and know what it was. "(Y/N)!!" Suddenly the wind was knocked out of you and you look over to see her.

Emma

          Hugging her you smiled not letting go, "I missed you so much! Emma!" You felt like crying but decided not to, it would be to embarrassing to cry again. Emma's warm gaze rested upon you. "I told you I wouldn't die."

          You felt like apologizing a thousand times but you couldn't love was struck in your throat and you felt your heart began to grow warm. You got up with her, holding her hand and you saw many new people. A girl named Violet, Zack, Adam and many others.

          In the end you were fine, after days of being depressed the sun came back, Emma was back. You had befriended Violet and many of the others. Sitting down it was just at things felt they should be, Emma with you along with others happily chatting around you.

          No matter what, you felt like you could trust Emma now. Even Ray seemed to not be as bad as you thought. Emma was reading with you and Violet was entertaining some of the children.

Everything was finally okay, but this wasn't paradise yet. It was yet to come in the human world.

Aa again sorry if its really like emotional or cheesy its all I could come up with D: