✨4✨

Aisha woke up an hour later after Rebekah and found Stefan was staring down at her when she woke up.

She threw him across the room as a reflex for scaring her but quickly hopped out the bed to apologize to him, " oh, I'm sorry Stefan, I didn't mean to hurt you."

He got up off the floor before walking over to her looking at her, " Its fine, Aisha. I scared you."

Stefan was walking to the door but stopped to look back at Aisha, " Hey about last night, I haven't forgotten it. I'll be waiting on you to make the first move and Rebekah left you a note."

Aisha smiled, " yeah, yeah , yeah. Anyway where did she go?"

He hesitated before answering, " She's gone to compel someone to do her hair and makeup, her words not mine."

Aisha nodded before gathering her stuff and walking downstairs bumping into mikael on the way out, " excuse me".

Aisha paused before turning around slowly to see mikael already staring at her, " You know what? I'm just gonna go. Nice seeing you mehkai."

Mikael didn't say anything back to her.

She hurried and walked out getting into her jeep and going home.

She arrived to her house to find nothing but a note from her sisters on the stairs. She was going to go up the stairs but she heard a sound coming from the kitchen.

Aisha had fire coming out her hand ready to attack but when she saw who came around the corner she screamed and jumped on them.

" KOURTNIE"

" AISHA", they both screamed.

Aisha jumped down off of Kourt, " When did you make it? How did you get in hoe?"

Kourt laughed, " I got in from the key under the carpet, your sisters told me where it was when I FaceTimed them, and I made it yesterday Night at 10 pm and told them to keep it a secret. So surprise!!!"

Aisha hugged her tightly again before dragging Kourt upstairs, " How come I didn't see my baby outside?"

" Oh, she out there but parked in the back", Kourt said while she looked around the room.

"So you up for a small shopping spree bitch", Aisha asked.

" You already know it, I ain't got this black card for nothing", Kourt said.

" Okay, I just have to take a hot shower and fix my hair then we'll be on our way.", Aisha said while taking off her clothes stepping into the already hot shower.

25 minutes later, Aisha was done with her morning routine. She had a green face mask on her face while she was brushing her teeth.

Kourt looked at their photo album, " I remember this. You had got gum stuck in Caroline's hair."

Aisha spit out the toothpaste, " Yeah, she'll always remind me about that, too."

Kourtnie flipped through the photo album looking at a photo with Elena and Aisha on Aisha's 12th birthday, " Oooh, I remember this shit like clockwork, Elena tried to ruin your birthday badly. She really put gum on your seat, cake in your natural hair, and blew out your candle on purpose too. What the fuck did you do to her?"

Aisha was now done with her face and teeth routine and she was walking out the bathroom with a towel on, " Girl, I don't even remember. Oh, no I got it. I remember Elena being mean to me for no reason and I finally beat her ass prior to my birthday party of course. So every since then she didn't like me and still don't."