XIII

Gaege wrestled with the tape as he attempted to wrap the presents he had bought, casting sideways glares at Eddie's perfectly and early wrapped gifts already sitting under the tree. Speaking of Eddie, the door unlocked and pushed open to reveal him, keys in hand and arms full of grocery bags. "I got a bunch of cupcakes from the bakery instead of a pie, do you think that's okay?" Kicking the door shut, he headed into the kitchen and began putting away everything he had bought for tomorrow.
  " Yeah, that's fine," Gaege replied sourly, his tone meant more for himself than his boyfriend. Nonetheless, at hearing the reply Eddie shoved the rest of the refrigerated goods into the fridge haphazardly and walked back into the living room. Concern at the edge of his voice he asked "Should I have gotten a pie? Or is something else wrong?"
  Letting out a short chuckle Gaege finally dropped the tape and pushed the half-wrapped box in front of him to the side. "No, it's not about the pie or cupcakes, I'm fine with either of those. I'm just frustrated with myself for not wrapping these sooner, and more frustrated that I apparently fucking suck at gift wrapping. I keep cutting the paper too big or too small!" he exclaimed, flicking the roll of santa-shrek printed wrapping paper.
  Offering him a hand, Eddie pulled Gaege up to his feet from the spot on the floor where he'd been sitting for hours. "C'mon, let's go take a shower. Nice warm water, not a gross ass bath where you're just laying in your own dirt, I'll wash your hair for you with that pink shampoo you bought." "The cranberry shampoo?" "Yeah, that one. I need a shower anyways, and it'll help you relax to hang out in the steam for a little bit."
  In the shower Eddie kept his word, standing chest-to-chest with his boyfriend and gently shampooing his hair with the seasonal shampoo. Gaege tilted his head forward, making soft sounds of happiness and content as his scalp was throughly massaged. Pressing a kiss to Eddie's forehead he murmured "I love you. But don't get this shit in my eyes, it hurts like a bitch.". Eddie giggled and tilted Gaege's face back by gently pushing his chin. He began rinsing the soap from his hair slowly, and once it was done he maneuvered them around so that they were in the same position as before but now with Eddie standing under the warm spray of water. Gaege helped him rinse the shampoo from his hair, but really his hands were just playing with the silky strands and getting in the way of Eddie's trying to squeeze the soap out. When they were done Eddie pressed a kiss to Gaege's mouth, then his chin, then his chest, and continued his way down until he rested on his knees. "I noticed you've been hard since I was shampooing your hair." he grinned up at Gaege, who prepped himself for Eddie's next actions by pressing his hands against the shower wall and glass door on either side of him. The last thing he wanted was to slip in the shower again. His poor butt couldn't bear to be bruised from a hard fall like that again.
  "You know, the Mariah Carey playing from the shower speaker is kinda killing the mood," Gaege said cheekily. Rolling his eyes Eddie replied "No it's not, or you wouldn't have gotten hard in the first place. I'm so irresistible that I overrule her voice," and then slowly took Gaege's length into his mouth. Just the tip at first, sucking softly and swirling his tongue around in the way he knew Gaege went crazy for. Sure enough Gaege whimpered at the movement. Continuing on Eddie began taking more of his boyfriend into his mouth, moving back and forth slowly at first but picking up speed as Gaege's moans became louder. Finally Eddie moved his head all the way forward until his nose was touching the base of curls around Gaege's dick, and his dick itself pressed against the back of Eddie's throat. He stayed there for a few moments, just constricting and relaxing his mouth and throat to drive Gaege wild.
  Moving back slightly, just enough to begin moving again, Eddie began bobbing his head rapidly, working his tongue into the movements too, pressing it flat against the length and moving it around. Each moan out of Gaege's mouth was louder and louder until, as Eddie pressed all the way against Gaege's skin again, he came with a shout. His knees bucked and he was glad that not only were his hands pressed to the walls but also Eddie's hands were gripping his hips tightly.
  Swallowing his boyfriends load Eddie stood, turned off the water, opened the glass door and wrapped a large fluffy towel around Gaege's still trembling form before slinging another around his own waist. He stepped out and brushed his teeth quickly, letting Gaege recover while he did so, before turning around and offering his hand to help him step out of the shower stall. Leaning up he pressed a gentle kiss to Gaege's cheek and led him into the room to get dressed; although they decided that for the rest of the day they'd just wear their underwear and the very warm, soft matching maroon robes Nia and Grant had sent them as early Christmas gifts the weeks before.
  Tying his robe tightly Eddie turned to Gaege and smiled. "Relaxed enough to try wrapping again?"
"Yeah, I am," Gaege laughed lightly, a large grin still on his face. 
"Good, my job is done then. Where's my best boyfriend ever award? I expect it in the mail by next week. Alright, let's head back into the living room. I'll go make some hot chocolate for us and then help you wrap if you need me, or I'll even just cut pieces of tape off for you." He took Gaege's hand and they walked out of the room.

————
a/n hello i just woke up like an hour ago lol. Christmas special tonight! very cute and festive :D