Chapter 5-Special Exam-Part 3

After the leader was decided we started searching for a spot.I sighed,as many people shot me suspicious looks.They were perhaps not comfortable with me knowing the name of the leader.But I didn't mind if they decided to change the leader because I would find it soon enough.

"So we should split up to search for a good spot."

I sighed but I spotted ibuki looking at me behind a tree.She was really careless.Anyone from class could have spotted her.

I took this as a cue and split from the group going my own way.

No one questioned me.But Matsushita glanced at me.It looked like she had an idea where I was heading.She had read the note earlier.It seemed she had spotted ibuki.

I made my way,and when I was far enough I looked at Ibuki.She tched and said to follow her.

I decided to start a conversation with her.

"So what's up."I blew it.Honestly I didn't know what to say to her.We weren't exactly friends.We were from different classes.And I wasn't good in holding conversations with strangers.

She looked at me and tched.A feeling of nostalgia hit me.It was the same way me and kamuro met.She looked at me as a disgusting insect.Now she's my friend and I'm the one controlling our friendship.Maybe ibuki was walking on that golden path too.

What the hell has happened to me.This thinking is unlike me.

Is this what people call pride?Am I feeling proud of making friends.

Am I getting curious?

Now how will I feel if I become the most popular person in the year.It would be interesting.But that would conflict with my other goal.That is,to lead a normal highschool life. He told me once,'One who doesn't use his talent is nothing but a fool.'

I was interested in learning how it felt to use all the talents I have.So I put my best in that room.But now,I no longer harbour any curiosity towards it.

I just feel more empty when I think about using my talents.Because the same talents are the reason I was denied freedom.

We reached near a tree and I saw Ryuuen and a large man.Honestly he was too tall and looked as if he would stomp on me.When Ryuuen saw us he smirked and looked at ibuki.

"Now tell him,before I kill him."Ibuki said to Ryuuen.Kill me?This girl is dangerous.

Ryuuen just chuckled"Comeon now ibuki, don't be such a spoilsport.He is one of the top guys in the year.He has even got ichinose with him.Kukuku I'm taking down ichinose by using him."

I internally sighed.This guy is a pain to deal with.

Ryueen looked at me once and turned towards ibuki.

Surprising all of us he punched her.I would have been able to stop it but I wanted to know why exactly he punched her.If he did something further then I will have to stop him.I definitely wasn't going to see a girl being beat in front of me.

Ibuki was shocked too.He grabbed her by throat and threw her at a tree.

He then started saying,"Ibuki,I expect you to sabotage Class D."

Then everything became clear.Ryuuen really was a cunning man.

He then told us his plan.If you ask me,this plan was having flaws,but I didn't question it.

After he completed his talk I decided to head back to avoid suspicions on being away.

I reached there but no one noticed me as they had found a spot and were deciding when to head their.