Sorry , Kookie 🔞

Author's POV

Jimin and Jungkook had reached their hotel room already . Jungkook was now , standing with a towel hanging down his torso , and he was now busy drooling at his husband's overly sexy body .

His ass was at it's best, and his meaty thighs

His ass was at it's best, and his meaty thighs. It was enough for Jungkook to drool .

And you think, Jimin didn't notice anything? He noticed everything. He knew Jungkook was drooling hard at it his body curves, ass and his thighs .

Jungkook sneakily took up his phone from the table and clicked Jimin's picture .

Jimin smiled at the small 'click' sound

Jimin smiled at the small 'click' sound . He very well knew , that his picture was getting clicked.

Jungkook was still looking at that picture and drooling, gulping and sweating, all at the same time .

He was busy staring, well , gawking at the picture, when suddenly he heard someone clearing their throat. He looked up to see his sexy baby boy standing there in front of him, with his arms crossed and with a smirk plastered on his face .

" Done drooling?" He asked .

Jungkook was going to answer back, when he realized that he was still cross at Jimin, about that incident in the restaurant, so he just kept quiet, and turned around, deciding to not mind Jimin, though it was really hard to .

Jimin smiled and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's chest from behind , feeling his bare abs and hard chest underneath.

" I am shorry , Koo !" Jimin said , resting his head on Jungkook's hard back . Jungkook could not see Jimin, but he was sure , that Jimin was pouting. He smiled , but did not answer anything.

" Koo ! My Jungkookie! Forgive minnie ?" Jimin said, in a baby voice. It was so cute . Jungkook was cooing but did not show it .

" Jungkook! Please ! Forgive me !" Jimin said.

Jungkook just sighed. He was enjoying this . Why would he want this to end ? He was smiling, but he did not show it.

" Jungkook! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee . Forgive me !" Jimin tried again , but to no avail .