Three Months Later

Izuku felt his feet hitting the rooftop once again, and rolled before he could potentially injure them, standing up swiftly afterwards with a wicked grin.

"Finally!" he cheered, jumping up and pumping his fist in the air.

It had been three months since he started jumping rooftops, and he had finally achieved his first success!

He hadn't slammed onto the wall, or broken his hand those time either! That had been quite painful, and annoying to heal. At least it had only been a crack. Even with his Quirk, healing smashed bones was a pain in the ass, especially since it hurt with every millimetre of crack you mended.

For three months, Izuku had broken his bones at least twice a day. Yeah, that had a been a pain, alright.

Izuku sat down onto the ground, his laptop and schoolbag lying nearby, and watched the parkour video over and over again, with each repeat, his eyes shining brighter with determination and adrenaline rush.

The video in front of him was about scaling walls. He had wanted to try it earlier, but doing it barehanded required some muscle, which he didn't have, but with his daily training, he had managed to overcome that.

In the past three months, Izuku had gained around 10 kilograms in weight. Around 3 kilograms was from eating more, as he had been quite skinny previously, but the other 7 was all from muscle.

He now had a visible amount of muscle on him. Because he disliked being too muscular, like weightlifters, as it slowed one down and affected stamina, he didn't use too many weights to train himself: elastic bands and exercises with using his won body weight was enough for starters.

He had also grown quite a bit, the exercise showing pleasant results. Now he at least reached the average height for his age, and that was quite enough for him.

With a strange feeling, he instinctually checked the time, and cursed immediately, nearly flying to his feet and gathering his belongings in a hurry: school started in three minutes!

That was right: Midoriya Izuku, the idiotic genius, was practising parkouring before school, in his school uniform which was ripped in several places, and several streets away from the school. building.

Let's just say the training came handy, as he jumped from rooftop to rooftop in hurry, simultaneously using his Quirk to mend his damaged uniform along the way. If anyone had noticed, it would be quite an amusing scene, but as nobody would expect a primary schooler to be roof-hopping, nobody did.

{}

Izuku managed to reach the outside of the school building at the same time the bell rang and seeing as he was still on a roof, he was in quite a bind. A fleeting thought came to his mind, and before he could dwell on it a little more, Izuku found himself falling to the ground, having jumped down directly to conserve time.

Using the tuck and roll movement he was extremely skilful at after falling hundreds of times from buildings at least five storeys high, he smoothly saved his life once again, a small grin on his face as his heart beat at least 180 times a minute.

He dusted himself off, still a bit sweaty, but the wind had dealt with that when he was parkouring, and ran inside, dropping by the bathroom along the way to wash his hands and face, then running to his classroom with all his might.

Ah, right: this school was different from the one he went to months ago; that one had been shut down after Izuku and his mother had sued them for all the dirt they had on them. This one was still in the neighbourhood, and an average one, but at least better than Musutafu Primary, that shitty school.

As he opened the door as quietly as possible, he was met with the gaze of every single occupant of the classroom, unfortunately, including the teacher.

"Hello, Midoriya, and I was wondering when you would grace us with your presence."

"Shit."

{}

After being reprimanded for both being late and cursing, Izuku was finally allowed to sit down. He dragged his tired body to his seat, ignoring all the stares and whispers, and plopped down, immediately burying his face down in his arms.

This action earned him a chalk stick to the head by the teacher who had a minor marksmanship Quirk, and he raised it with a silent groan, his tired eyes meeting his annoyed teacher's pair again.

"Listen to the lesson, Midoriya." the woman said with furrowed eyebrows. Izuku sighed and nodded.

"Sorry, sensei."

He then proceeded to drop his head once again as soon as the teacher looked away.

{}

As the bell rang to signal the break, Izuku woke up, groggily wiping his eyes and yawning quietly, stretching his body to help ease his sore limbs and back. As he did so, he was approached by Aoki, a friendly boy with an electrification-type Quirk that allowed him to feed on electricity and release it in a powerful blast. He called it 'Energy Plant'. 

"Midoriya-kun, you're quite tired today!" he pointed out with a chuckle. "I saw you sleeping so soundly, you didn't move an inch! Sasaki-sensei gave up trying to wake you up halfway throughout the lesson, though she did glare all the way through."

Izuku smiled sheepishly.

"I didn't get much sleep last night, so I slept through my alarm," he explained shortly, and the other nodded in sympathy. He felt no guilt for the lie because nobody needed to know what he hid. They were his secrets, and unless he told them willingly, nobody would ever know. He was quite good at lying and keeping information.

"Watching HeroTube again?" It was a well-known fact in the school that Midoriya Izuku was a genius analyst who could match the professionals with his skills, so it came to no surprise for the boy to watch Heroics videos for hours every day.

The boy was also famous for the court case he had participated in, and many people respected him for his amazing achievement at such a young age.

"You know it," he said with a teasing grin, before standing up and stretching his legs, then looking back at the boy. "So, cafeteria?"

It was their morning ritual to go grab a snack every school day after the first lesson. It helped replenish their energy from waking up early, especially since most of their first lessons were numerical or scientific ones like maths or physics.

Aoki nodded, and the two students headed out, greeting a few people along the way.

After buying themselves a few extremely sugary snacks, they sat down on one of the benches and started munching on them, Izuku opening his computer and opening a random HeroTube video to watch and analyse.

Although Aoki didn't have much talent in analysing, he was experienced in the art of fighting, his father being a minor Pro-Hero. He had been taught self-defence since young, but unlike his father, he had no intention to be a Pro-Hero, preferring a peaceful life. 

That didn't mean he didn't enjoy watching fights, though: the kid was an absolute fanatic.

Around five minutes later and halfway throughout the fight they were watching, the bell regrettably rang once again, and they had to stop the video and rush back to class.

Once inside, Izuku parted with Aoki and walked back to his seat. As he did, his emerald eyes met Katsuki's crimson ones, who sat right in front of him for some reason, just like the past six years.

He gave the boy an innocent smile, and seeing him flinch, chuckled internally.

He had scared him a bit too much last time at his house, but the boy had overreacted really. He had only released his bloodlust slightly, who knew the boy was so weak against it?

Plus, seeing him so wary of him was so amusing! The boy was really cute when he acted all cautious.

Izuku licked his lips thoughtfully as he sat down and the second lesson started.

Hmm, maybe he could play with him some more?

That would certainly keep him entertained.