~ Chapter 77 ~ (A Lost Memory)

"I wasn't going to eat her. I purely planned on having her by my side until she passed away."

"But your mother, Kotoha was very sharp, despite being soo stupid..."

"She found out that I was eating my worshippers. And despite all my explanation, she couldn't understand my benevolence" Doma said to Inosuke. Inosuke was lost in words as he slowly continue to remember about his mother.

"It was insult after insult. Saying I spouted nonsense but horrible lies..."

"Then, she flew out of my Temple and ran away..."

"Soo, I chased her and ate her to the very bone! If she went home, she'd get beat by her husband. And if she was by herself, she would've ended up by the road with you since she's hopelessly pathetic."

"Kotoha was soo unfortunate. Was there ever a happy moment in her life? She had a pointless existence" Doma ended his story about Kotoha with a smile on his face.

"Shut up you scum! No... Your worse than scum!" Shinobu said as she feels her blood boil after hearing about Inosuke's mother story.

Doma looked in Shinobu in wonder, "Why? I just told you the truth about his mother. What for the sudden insult?" Doma asked.

"Her existence is not pointless! She did have her own happy moment that you couldn't even see happening in front of your eyes!" Kanae said from behind with Kanao beside her.

Doma turned around and faced her, "Oh? I'm interested to hear. Do enlighten me!" Doma said in curiosity.

"How could you see her own happiness when you couldn't even feel anything! The emotions... It's all a mystery to you, right?" Kanae said while looking at Doma in pity.

"I admit, those things are foreign to me. But you didn't answer my question." Doma said with a look of wonder on his face

"Her happiness... Was having him. That boy is her happiness!" Kanae said as she pointed her finger at Inosuke.

Shinobu stood beside Inosuke as she is looking after him. Inosuke is currently kneeling on the ground right now as he remember being in her mother's arms.

'You're so cute Inosuke... What tiny hands... Your soo warm... My treasure... Being with you is bliss for me...'

"It truly is a miracle, meeting you here" Inosuke said as he begin to stand up from the ground. He glared furiously at Doma while gritting his teeth.

"The demon who killed my mother is right in front of my eyes!" Inosuke said in anger as he gripped his swords tightly. "Allow me to thank you for letting me remember, but I won't just cut your head off now..."

"I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT TRUE HELL IS LIKE!"...

~Meanwhile~

Akaza found himself on his knees as he feel his head dizzy. A few moments later, he begin to recover from his state slowly. "What happened?"Akaza said to himself.

He stand up from the ground and started looking the area around him. He couldn't see anything at all. It was pitch black in his vision with the darkness surrounding him.

"Where am I? What's going on?"Akaza wondered as he don't have any idea where he is right now. He try to remember how he actually get here.

However, he only remember fighting a certain Uchiha. He remember as he stared into the Uchiha eyes before everything becomes dark. He don't know where's the Uchiha right now. He can't sense him at all from his current location.

Suddenly, Akaza heard footsteps incoming from his right. Akaza turned his head to the right and saw a pair of eyes, glowing red with 3 tomoe from a far. He then saw a figure with the red eyes approaching him.