37.

I sat on the bed leaning my back on the headboard while hugging my knees. There were no clocks on the walls but judging by the atmosphere outside the window it looks like it's late at night.

The sound of the rain hitting against the leaves of trees, slapping against the ground and tapping against the window felt comforting. As someone who likes to be inside, I really enjoyed the rain. It was calming.

I heard a knock on the door and it would obviously be Sunghoon since he's the person that brought me here. I quickly tucked myself under the blanket pretending to be asleep. And as soon as I shut my eyes I heard the door open and quiet footsteps approaching me.

"April, are you still awake" Sunghoon's quiet and soft voice echoed through the room. His voice was oddly calming, mixed with the sound of the rain made it even more relaxing. But the thought of who he really is and what he did to Jay and what he could possibly do to me made my body tense.

I felt a hand on my cheek moving up and down. This was starting to make me feel uncomfortable but I had to keep my calm and not blow my cover.

"I can't believe I have you in my hands now. It wasn't hard was it. I don't understand how anyone even wanted some bastard like Jay. At least you understand now. I'll treat you so much better, I'll make you fall in love with me so badly you'll forget him. And when you do it's over for him." Sunghoon continued to caress my cheek. "Goodnight April" Was his last words before he stopped caressing me and exited my room.

When i no longer could hear his footsteps from outside my door I sat up. My breathing was heavy and my heart was beating nonstop.

This is dangerous. Sunghoon would kill Jay no matter what and I know that. I need to think of a plan and one fast. At least I have some ideas.

~~~

It was the next morning and I was still laying in bed. I wasn't sleeping anymore, just laying there thinking. A familiar knock on the door brought me out of my thoughts. I didn't want to answer and after a few seconds or so the door opened revealing Sunghoon.

"Good morning" he said while giving me a small smile. I didn't return it. I gave him an expressionless face. "Go brush your teeth and meet me down the stairs, I'll make some breakfast" I just nodded.

When he left I waited a bit before getting up and moving to the bathroom. I never actually properly looked at the bathroom. It was huge I must say. The mirror was so big and clear. The shower didn't have a single strand of hair and it was one of those showers where the shower head was on the ceiling. The toilets were the fancy one. It buttons with all the different options. There were robes by the shelves and bathroom items like toothbrushes and toothpaste, toilet paper, sanitary pads and tampons, you name it this place got it. It was so fancy and I wouldn't mind living here if the rest of the building was this fancy.

After 5-10 minutes of getting ready I left the room and made my way downstairs. Sunghoon was already waiting for me. He looked up when he heard me walk down and smiled. He held his hand out, I looked at it before looking back at him. Sunghoon was indicating me to take it to which I reluctantly did.

"I made some eggs and waffles with an americano." He pointed to the large dinning table with eggs and waffle and other dishes. This more than enough food to last me the whole week.

I sat down at the foot of the table while Sunghoon sat opposite me. I felt his eyes on my while I ate, it was really uncomfortable.

"How is it?" I can tell he's trying to make the atmosphere less awkward.

"It's good" It was some good egg waffles.

We both ate in silence. I didn't dare utter a word and I think Sunghoon was enjoying watching me eat. After breakfast Sunghoon took my hand and lead me out the dinning room.

"I didn't want you to be bored all day so I thought we spend the day together" He was walking ahead with me trailing behind, he was still holding my hand. As we were walking I was mentally noting the house again. I saw that we walked past the door that lead to the chamber where Jay was. It was an isolated large wooden door. It didn't have a lock which would make it easy to open but it looked like it would make lots of noise if I open it. As I continued to walk away, the door soon left my sight.

I focused back on where Sunghoon was taking me, and I have no idea where. He lead me to a large double door which turned out to be the entrance door. Again I took note of this.

Outside was a large yet beautiful front yard, well I'm not sure if it's even considered a front yard. It was a large block of land with beautiful plants growing around and big flowers blooming. In the distance I could see a large black fence.

Sunghoon lead me to what seemed like a garage and inside were many cars. He is the definition of rich.

We got inside one car and Sunghoon drove off. I watched in the side mirror as the building i was in, which I would consider a mansion, got smaller and smaller. We were approaching the large black fence and I could see the gates. When we were in front of the gate Sunghoon scanned a card making the gates open letting us out.

For some reason I had a rush of confidence to talk. I turned to Sunghoon and asked,

"Where are we going?" I thought the words would come out strong and confident but my voice was shaky. Sunghoon turned his attention from the road to me and smiled.

"I want you to get to know me better. That's why I'm taking you to my favourite place"

{22/12/20}
hey so i want to start another enhypen story, which member should i do one about?

edited...