24

closer- rae morris

AN- tw// more smut, homophobia, threats of rape (nothing graphic) and violence

I yelped in surprise but quickly got the message as he began to walk, wrapping my legs around his middle and trying not to cringe at how exposed we both were. Luckily, I was distracted by his lips crashing into mine. I tugged at his hair as he kissed my neck and slammed me against the other side of the bathroom door, making us both sharply inhale. As he put me down and tugged me into the shower, I realised I had no idea what he wanted from me. I wasn't planning on having sex with him, no matter how much I liked sticking my tongue down his throat. But as the water coursed over his toned, golden brown body and his darkening eyes filled with lust, I decided to think with my smaller and throbbing head rather than my bigger one. It didn't make any sense, but right then, there was no-one in the world I wanted more.

Within seconds, we were attached again. His hands roamed over places no one had ever touched before, our kisses were needy and feverish, and as I dared to touch his stiff length, Jace let out a genuine moan. We both paused for a moment and stared, neither of us saying anything out of sheer surprise. I assumed I was right in thinking that Jace moaning was something he never did. So I grinned. And he scowled. Before sticking a finger up my ass.

"Holy fuck-" I gasped, clawing at his shoulders as he fondled my entrance. "You- agh- could have w-warned me."

I bit his shoulder to stop from crying out as he grazed a spot inside me that made me tremble. It had been painful before, but I soon understood what gay guys had been talking about.

"You asked for it," he growled as he nipped my earlobe.

"Well, I'm sorry that I made you moan," I panted out smugly.

"Big mistake," he chuckled humorlessly, before inserting another finger. This time, I couldn't hold back my own moan. The initial discomfort was overpowered by his stroking motions at my front, but they completely went away when he hit that bundle of pleasure for the second time.

"There," I choked out into his shoulder. "A-again."

He pulled me back to look up at him, his hand loose around my throat. "Ask nicely," he said huskily.

"Um," I frowned. "Please?" I blinked innocently at his unimpressed stare for a few confused moments before my eyes widened. "Oh my god, I am not calling you... that, you perv."

"Ugh," Jace grumbled as he tugged faster. "I prefer dream-Noah."

Somehow, he found a way to annoy me even with his hand around my dick. I managed to stop my eyes from rolling back in pleasure in order to glare at him. "W-what does that mean- ngh, Jace-"

"Shut up and kiss me, asshole," he mimicked smugly before pulling my face to his. He only repeated my own words so I'd be distracted from the suggestion that I'd appeared in his wet dreams, but I let it go- mostly because his tongue was in my mouth, and I was a few tugs away from cumming onto my worst enemies hands.

Jace pinched my already swollen nipple, and I dissolved in his hands. I wanted more than this. I wanted more of him. I didn't even feel nauseous and guilty anymore when I thought about him like that. I knew it should have been wrong, but for the first time in a long time something in my life felt right. The brunet brushed his thumb over my slit while simultaneously grazing my prostate and I let out a needy whine, my stomach already starting to clench. "I think I'm gonna-" I couldn't even finish my sentence before I was erupting all over him with a harsh cry. White liquid spurted against both of our abdomen's and in exhaustion, I slumped against his chest. Jace pulled my head back before giving me a short, wet kiss. Was that a gesture he usually did with his hook-ups? I would have frowned if I wasn't so relaxed by his arms and the hot water running over us.