Chapter 19 (Short)

Hey guys! Yes this is an update LOL

Sorry for the multiple timeskips in this chapter.

-With lots of love ThIs aUtHoR 💜
____________________________________

I followed Killua into a room whereas we waited for Gon and the others, relaxing on the couch I told him. "Wake me up when the others arrive aight?"

"Mn." He nodded absentmindedly.

• • •

"Naruko! We're here!" I suddenly hear Gon exclaim, "Mn......" I groaned out before I opened my eyes.

This pillow is so comfortable..

"*Yawn* Oh hey guys, where is Kil?" I asked, deciding to use his nickname.

I saw Leorio point at what seemed to be behind me and turned my head to look up further, realising that I was laying on Killua's lap this whole time.

I blushed fervently and immediately sat up straight, "Hey Kil.." I greeted him with an awkward grin, "Hey Naruko." He replied with a slight smirk but I could see a tint of blush on his cheeks.

"Wait... Where are we?" I questioned staring around us, "Oh we just took the train back to town." Gon responded as I stared at them dumbfounded.

"We- We what!? Weren't we at the Zoldyck mansion?" I asked, "Well.. We were. But you seemed tired so Killua offered to carry you here." Kurapika explained.

"Yeah he wouldn't let me carry you." Leorio mocked Killua, "Yeah that's because you were an old man. You could be seen as a pedophile." Killua rolled his eyes and retorted Leorio as he fumed.

"Excuse me! I am not a pedophile!" Leorio exclaimed out, "Oh... Then what about you Kurapika?" I asked.

"I tried to offer help but he said that since we seem worn out, he should just carry you instead." Kurapika responded plainly.

"Ohh... Thanks Kil!" I thanked him with a wide smile. "Alright... Well this is where we part ways." Kurapika spoke out.

"I'll need money in the auction so I'll search for a patron who will employ me." He explained.

"Well... I guess I'm going to head home. I still haven't given up my dream as a doctor." Leorio replied afterwards.

"Oh. Good luck old man! HAHA Hope we get to see each other again." I exclaimed, "Heh you stupid brat it is Leorio. And we will be meeting each other again." Leorio stated

"Ohh when? Someone fill me in please!" I asked excitedly, "1st September in Yorknew City." Gon responded before Kurapika and Leorio waved at us goodbye.

"So... It's just left with the three of us... Where do you guys want to go?" Gon asked, "We're going to go and train obviously." Killua quickly interjected and responded.

"Ohhh where can we train?" I asked, "Just follow me." Killua instructed as he walked off.

"Hey wait up!" Gon and I exclaimed as we chased after him to catch up.

Timeskip to the fighting arena• • •

"Number #0489" The speaker announced, "Yay it's my turn! can't wait to fight and earn money all at the same time!" Naruko cheered out before she began to head down to the arena.

"Naruko, since you passed through the testing doors. Just push as hard as you want." Killua explained to Naruko as she nodded at his words understandingly.

"Go soft on the poor girl!" Someone exclaimed in the crowd mockingly as Gon and Killua smirked, awaiting for the quick show to be over with and for the crowd to be shocked

"Begin!" The referee started as the man cracked his knuckles at her, "Whelp sorry girlie. I'll just end you with one punch." He mocked Naruko with a condescending grin.

He swung his fist at her as she leaned back slightly, taking into advice at what Killua said she used her palms to push him back.

Almost reminding her of the Hyuuga's gentle fist style.

The whole crowd erupted in cheers as the big guy got pushed back to the wall, forming a crater around him.

The referee tapped something on his machine and stated, "#0489 You may proceed to level 50." And handed her a card.

Sorry I got super lazy T^T Timeskip to learning Nen in the room • • •

"What do you guys know about nen." Zushi's teacher, Wing asked.

"Absolutely nothing." Killua and Gon replied simultaneously before glaring at each other for the synchronizing again.

"Hmm... From what Kurama told me... It is almost like chakra... An aura in your body you can use and manipulate it to do different things?" Naruko asked.

"Hm... Something like that.. It has four principles." Wing began as he explained the four principles, Hatsu, Ren, Ten and Zetsu.

"So let me demonstrate.. Killua I think I'm going to kill you right now. Do you mind?" Wing asked.

"Sure, I don't think you can though." Killua replied nonchalantly. "Then I'll take this step by step." Wing said as he slowly demonstrated the steps, movement and meaning behind it.

Before he activated his aura at us, Gon and Killua were taken aback at the sudden killing aura while Naruko blinked slightly at the aura.

"Wow this gave me similar vibes to Kurama.. Not on par but still around there." Naruko trailed off, "Oh? Not bad. Your friend must be an expert." He replied.

"Hm.. Would you like to experience his aura thingy than?" Naruko offered with a smile.

"How about you let all of us experience it." Killua said as Naruko turned around to see him at the corner of the ceiling like spiderman.

"Hm sure." Naruko nodded before she took a deep breath, opening her eyes. It glowed a bright red in colour before all of them got transported to the snout of Kurama who snorted out hot breath at them like a feral animal.

All of them shivered and began sweating in front of Kurama as he opened his mouth to scare them further.

Naruko decided that it was enough and closed her eyes, bringing them all back to reality, her eyes returning back to its original colour before she grinned at them.

"Amazing isn't he?" Naruko boasted about Kurama, completely forgetting that Wing and Zushi knew nothing about the demon fox in her.