cousins?

Jungkook's POV

It's been a week since I last saw Y/n. Honestly, I've been missing her since the day she left. I have this feeling of guilt and anger in my heart. I want to go back to the days when everything was fine. When we both were happy. We were best friends forever right? What has happened to us now... It feels so depressing.

I want to be in her arms again. Hug her tighty, tease her like before, make her angry cause she looks cute when she's angry, when she used to share things with me, when I used to love her... more than best friend. I still love her, it's just that I feel she doesn't love me back. I tried everything to make her fall for me but it looks like nothing affected her.

I feel hurt. I don't know what got into me that I kicked her out of the house. I now regret doing that. I want to see her, talk to her, laugh and make jokes about random things but, she is not here. I heard the door open. I looked up to see Tzuyu. She smiled at me. I forced it back. I can't smile or be myself when I'm with Tzuyu like I can when I'm with Y/n.

I want to break up with Tzuyu but I don't have any reason and mostly we've been together since years now, I can't even say I don't love her anymore... What should I do now?! She came and laid besides me. I felt nothing by her presence. But when Y/n's around I feel like my heart is on fire. I fee like every thing around me is beautiful.

Y/n's POV

I was working when Namjoon's secretary came. "Boss is calling for you Y/n" She informed me. I nodded and got up. I followed her from behind. I knocked on the door. I then entered in. "You called me sir" I said after bowing. Yes, sir. We are in office so we have to keep the formality. "I got this file but it have some mistakes. Why so?" Mr. Kim asked.

"I'm sorry sir. I'll do it again and give you before leaving." I bowed at him. "Okay then. Here" He said and pushed the file further. I walked to the desk and took the file. "Y/n" I heard him. I looked up to him smiling. "Yes sir?" I mumbled. "How about a coffee after work? I want to talk to you" He told. "Okay Joonie." I agreed and bowed.

I exit the office with a smile on my face. It's quite fun being friends with your boss. After yelling he even apologise... Funny right? Hehe. It was time to leave so I took the file and went to Namjoon's office. I entered just like that cause only few employes were there. He looked up and smiled. "Here's the file sir." I said and placed the file on the table.

"On time you are huh" He smirked. I winked at him. "So you done?" He asked. I just nodded. "Good let's go then" He told and got up. He took his bag, coat and phone and started walking. We went to the coffee shop near our office. We ordered our coffee and sat down. "So, what you wanna talk about?" I asked him.

"Well I know it's kind of personal but it's just that I have been noticing that you are lost and sad these recent days." He replied. I clicked it in sec. I looked at him. "umm I know it's not my business but..." He paused in middle. "Why did you left Jungkook's house?" He asked me making me choke on the air. I looked at him shocked.

He gave a sad smile and said, "I'm Kim Namjoon, Jeon Jungkook's cousin..." My mouth was left open at his words. "I decided to visit my cousin and his wife but was just met with a bitch who is know as his girlfriend.." He continue. "I then heard the whole story, from Jungkook's point of view. Now, I want your's" He told me.

I looked down, hands clutching on the pants I wore while remember that day. "I am not forcing you or anything. I know it's like personal so.. it's okay if you don't tell me" He assured. I breath in and opened my purse. I took my phone out and opened the gallery. I played the video and slide it towards him.

He looked at me confused but focused on the video. I was looking down hearing the voices of me and her. That's when a slap was heard making me grip onto my bag tightly. I so badly wanted to make everything like before but something in me was saying, 'that's not what you want' I was confused at the very moment.

"Unbelievable." I heard from Namjoon. I looked up to see him all shocked. "Y-You showed this to kook r-right?" He asked. I slowly shook my head. He scoffed. "I'm gonna ask you one thing" He said. I looked at him. "Will you show this Jungkook or no?" He asked. "I'm gonna show him but, not now... A bit later" I answered.

He nodded and gave a smile. "It's upon you. Just do what you feel right" He assured. I smiled back at him.