Bonus Chapter - Meet Saaransh Aarya Vardhan Malhotra ❤️

Aarya's POV:

Life...

Is an unexpected journey....

At times it's a bliss where as at times it breaks your heart 🥺

This is about mine and my Saanjh's journey...

I love her... unbelievably... Unconditionally...

But a few incidents in life break you beyond expectation!

That's our much awaited child...

My Saanjh and mine third attempt for a baby in a row 🥺

First was normal...Then we tried for 2 big years but nothing happened...

Saanjh's family had already begun creating a ruckus shit about it!!!

That her biological clock is ticking and er shouldn't wait any longer...

I would never listen to it but then the doctor in India suggested an IVF...

I was against it...I knew the pain involved with it...
But Saanjh was hell-bent and adamant!

Saanjh attempted not one...

But two failed IVF.. once it wasn't conceived...

Second time it happened like how our normal pregnency terminated...

Our child's heart beat was not found in 12th week.

Such that Saanjh had a fear of anything associated with number 12.

Doctor suggested third when I completely denied it.

That was when a famous gynaecologist Mr Aniruddh Pai from Mangalore...

He checked upon Saanjh and said he doesn't see a need for IVF at all.

He suggested that it can be a normal consumption. And we just need to attempt it...

Give it sometime...

He asked us if we can give time to each other to which I answered of both our busy schedules...

I was a big businessmen and she was a respected team lead for a team of 22 resources!

While Dr Pai suggested we must give each other time and rekindle romance between us...

While I and Saanjh looked at each other...

We were still in Mangalore and that's exactly when they announced curfew.

We had to stay in Mangalore for longer. Thankfully I had a beach facing apartment here in Mangalore...

While Saanjh cooked dinner...I made dinner table ready.

In no time we had our dinner...

Post dinner Saanjh went to the balcony and stood there looking outside...

The beach waves were hitting the shore hard...

I slowly held her by her waist and nuzzled my nose into her neck I heard soft sobs...only to realise she was crying...

'Saanjh... Eve... baby...look here...' I turned her around to see her red puffy eyes...

'What happened baby' I asked her...

While next second she hugged me tightly...

And burst out crying...

'Im the reason for this mess na Aarya... god is punishing me like this for not trusting you .. for hurting you...Aarya...this isn't going to be easy... how I wish I could turn the clock back and get back our lost time...our age...correct my mistakes... how I wish I believed you...we wouldn't waste 8 precious years of our life' saying she burst out crying...