▶ 𝐑𝐲𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐚, 𝐈𝐭𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢 𝐘𝐮𝐣𝐢

𝐑𝐲𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞) 𝐱 𝐈𝐭𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢 𝐘𝐮𝐣𝐢
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: Aidan1213

𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐀𝐔
Sukuna is still the King of Curses but has his own body.
He cannot stray too far away from Itadori as well, or else he will be pulled back by force.

----------

𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞, 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲. 𝐔𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲. ¹

Almost a year had passed ever since that incident and she had officially enrolled into Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School where her Guardian, Gojo Satoru worked as a teacher there. Her close friend, Megumi, who was also a first-year like her was studying there as well.

But it had been months ever since the appearance of Itadori Yuji and Ryomen Sukuna, how she never knew she would be so caught up in between them, and that she would end up being shared between them as well.

A sight to see indeed as she was now walking quickly, or to put it in a better term, running for her life, running away from Sukuna and Yuji who were chasing after her. She had just got back from a mission that lasted for a full week together with Megumi, and the duo had decided to pounce on her the moment they got a chance.

She wasn't sure how their relationship ended up to be a poly one, but she didn't regret it. But the fact that she wanted her space and some alone time were rather difficult then. Often the duo would bicker with one another about spending time with [name].

And [name] had to always be present to ensure that Sukuna wouldn't end up killing Yuji by accident due to how he could easily flick his wrist and Yuji would end up in pieces. But luck wasn't on her side then when she realized that Sukuna could practically teleport before her.

She bumped against his chest harshly and he chuckled, wrapping his arms around her body did he hug her tightly. She squealed a little due to how tight the hug was and Yuji arrived just in time, with a pout on his face.

"I want a hug too!" he whined out.

"Beat it, brat!" Sukuna spat out and [name] could only then stand in between as she listened to the duo bickering with one another once again. She waited patiently and she could feel the hold on her getting tighter, where she had to pat Sukuna on the back, gaining his attention.