➳ 𝟎𝟏𝟏

𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: Luni_fox
𝐁𝐍𝐇𝐀 𝐀𝐔
Can headover to the request page to check out Haizaki's quirk!

----------

𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 ;𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬. ¹

His head rested against the table in the classroom. It was a hectic day where they had just finished their training then. How he wish the day would end so that he could head back to the dorm and have a quick shower before heading for the sack.

But time went all too slow then as it was only lunchtime now. He heard the bell ring, signalling the end of their 'lesson' and most of the 1-A students started to move.

He shifted slightly, raising his head as he looked at Todoroki who came over to his table and tapped on it a few times. Haizaki let out a sigh, clearly not in the mood to be moving but he had no choice then as he stuffed his hands into his pockets as he walked out with Todoroki.

"That's Akane Haizaki, the one who lost control of his quirk a week ago," someone pointed out in the middle of the hallway and Haizaki took a step back then, not wanting to deal with those who were looking for him.

"Akane," Todoroki called out and Haizaki had an irk mark on his forehead then, realizing how Todoroki was getting him to follow as if he was some dog. But then he realised he had found a way to escape the attention, and decided to remain silent about it as he quickly walked away.

"Haizaki-kun?" and he tensed up, stopping in the middle of his walk as he turned to look. His dark blue ocean eyes widened as he looked at her, noticing how she had on a rather confused look then.

"Are you avoiding me?" she asked, and Haizaki swallowed the lump in his throat then as he was about to speak, only to be shoved back harshly and his temper flared up at none other than the other hot-tempered student in class 1-A.

Bakugo Katsuki.

"Watch it, trash," Bakugo muttered out and Haizaki hastily grabbed hold of him by the back of his uniform and pulled him back, slamming him harshly against the wall then.

"Is there a day where you two won't fight?" Kaminari asked as he slung his arm over [name]'s shoulder, knowing well enough that Haizaki was interested in the girl.

"You want to fight? Let's take it ou-," Bakugo started and was soon cut off as they were both wrapped in the capturing weapon that belonged to none other than their homeroom teacher.

"Bakugo, Akane," Aizawa spoke out and the duo could only tense up as they were being dragged away and [name] had on a rather concerned look as she looked at Haizaki who had lowered his head.