✭XVIII✭

✦✦✦✦ I'm a Mandalorian ✦✦✦✦

"I don't trust these guys." Kit whispers to Mando as she leans closer to him.

"Me neither."

"So, the package is being moved on a fortified transport ship," He brings up a Hologram, "Now, we got a limited window to board, find our friend, get 'im outta there, before they make their jump."

Kit leans forward, brows drawn together, "That's a New Republic prison ship."

"Your man wasn't taken by a rival syndicate, he was arrested." Mando adds.

"So what?"

"You're not leaving that thing, no matter what you try." Kit says.

Mayfeld raises a brow, "Oh, yeah, why not?"

"Because I know the people who designed it," She says leaning forward to be eye level with him across the table, "They're very paranoid."

Ran shrugs, "A job is a job."

"That's a max security transport, and I'm not looking for that kind of heat."

"Well, neither are we. So just don't mess up."

Xi'an walks past them, knife still between her fingers, "The good news for you is the ship is manned by droids. Still hate the machines, Mando?"

Zero walks down the ramp looking over at the group, "Despite recent modifications the ship is still quite a mess. The power lines are leaking. The navigation is intermittent. And he hyper drive is only operating at 67.3% efficiency. We have much better ships. Why are we using this one?"

"'Cause the Razor Crest is off the old Imperial and the New Republic grid. It's a ghost."

"Yeah. And we need a ship that can get close enough to jam New Republic code. So, when we drop out of hyperspace here, if we immediately bank into this kinda attitude, we should be right in their blind spot, which should give us just enough time for your ship to scramble our signal."

Mando shakes his head, "It's not possible. Even for the Crest."

"That's why he's," He says nosing his head to the droid, "Flying."

"Mando, I know you're a pretty good pilot, but we need you on the trigger, not on the wheel." Ran reasons when he senses the uneasiness of the man in front of him.

"Don't worry, Mandalorian, my response time is quicker than organics, and I'm smarter too."

Rolling his eyes Ran nods, "Alright, yeah, that's good. Forgive the programming. He's a little rough around the edges. But he is the best."

"How can you trust it?"

"You know me, man, I don't trust anybody." He says pushing him towards the ship.