8

"Everyone ready?" George said excitedly as he was already halfway out the door, letting the freezing winter air into the burrow.

"Yes! Let's go, let's go!" Beth said eagerly, excited to see the shop.

The people who were going to see the shop were George and Fred, of course, Arthur, Molly, Beth, and Ron.  Ginny, Ella, and Harry were staying back, and Hermione had already gone home.

"Half a' us in the car and half of us dissaparate!" Arthur said excitedly as he walked briskly to the car, shaking the keys. It was decided that Molly, George, and Ron would dissaparate, and Beth, Fred, and Arthur were going to take the car.

As the crack of the first three apparating filled the air, Arthur quickly started the car.

Beth sat in the front with Arthur, and Fred was in the back, leaning against the window.

"So...George?" Arthur said awkwardly trying to make conversation.

"Not sure yet." Beth said as she leaned against the window.

"He's mad for you, y'know." Fred said as he sat up and patted her shoulder. Her cheeks grew warm, and red and she felt very happy at that statement.

The three had an interesting conversation about muggles, and how they use credit cards, until they reached diagon alley, and Arthur parked the car right outside of the store, which was done on the outside in yellow paint with green trimming, and an animatronic head that was removing its top hat revealing a rabbit.

It really was something to see, but obviously Molly, George and Ron had been there a while, for they were all bored and waiting outside the lot.

"Took ya long enough!" Ron said as he opening the door finally. As they all went inside, it was dark and dim, everything was dusty and black, for the shop hadn't been cleaned yet. The only thing in the whole place that had color, was an orange box by what used to be a cash register.

The shop itself was huge, and had a large staircase that went up the middle, revealing two whole other levels to the shop. George and Fred went on explaining where they were going to put things, and how they would need help getting it all fixed up but Beth was straying from the group and showing herself around, in awe at how humongous it was.

"And upstairs past the register is a flat. Bloody disgusting, but will be fine with some fixing." Fred said as he gestured up to a balcony, that had a door on the left.

Everyone stared around and ran their fingers across the displays, occasionally coughing at clouds of dust that flew with each step.

"There's so many things you could do with this!" Beth said as she ran up the staircase and to the second level, where there was a large bay window.

"You should put a couch here! And a display with pumpkin patsies, and Bertie botts!" She said excitedly as she could see the vision in her head.

"That's a great idea!" George said as he turned the corner into the third floor.  "We're gonna paint the floors orange, purple, and green, and the shelves are gonna have puking pestles, fever fudge, fireworks, anything you could think of!" He said excitedly as everyone got up to the third floor. 

Everyone looked around, imagining how it would look, and growing excited.

"We were thinking, you all could come by sometimes? Help out with cleaning? You don't need to help with the flat or anything though-." Fred said, asking for our help.

"Not today right?" Ron said through a sluggish yawn, as he was the last one to come up the stairs.

"no, not today." george said with a giggle as he ruffled his hair, as it fell a bit over his face, which was smiling thinking about the possibilities.

"Can we see the flat?" Arthur said as he put his hand on mollys shoulder.

"yea, as i said its dodgy." fred said as he got closer to the brown door, and slowly creaked it open. inside, there were three rooms seperated by half walls, a bay window, 'and two bedrooms at the end of a hallway.

George started down the hallway to look at both rooms with his parents, and the way he set his hands upon his hips while leaning on his doorframe sent chills down her spine, and flushed her body with a bite of warmth.

she bit her lip slightly as she stared at him, imagining him last night below her, pleasing her too what she had hoped to be no end.

she quickly came out of her trance when molly tapped on her shoulder.

"dear, were going home." she said sweetly as she walked past her, and down into the shop.

her cheeks were hot as george passed her and gave her a wink, before biting his lip and grabbing her wrist to guide her out.

she made her way out and was about to go into the car but hesitated.

disapparating was much faster. right at the last moment she grabbed onto mollys wrist, but they were already halfway through the process, causing her to get bumped, bruised, and cut in the heavy unforgiving wind.

she felt herself slammed onto the ground outside of the burrow, but was immediatley shouted at by george not to move.

"B, dont move!" he shouted as she could see him from the corner of her eye.

both him, and molluy were running over.

"Am i ok?" she said as she swallowed hard.

"yes, yes.. youre fine i promise youre just bruised," molly said as she held her hand on the ground.

as she tried to move her hand, her whole arm shot up in a fiery unforgiving pain, as she let out a pained moan and whimper.

this might not be fun.