Chapter 43

Cameron sat at her group table colouring in a picture of a race car. Julia had handed out colouring pages of the different types of vehicles that they had been learning about.

Dylan was disappointed when he received a fire truck. He also wanted to colour in a race car. But he also wanted to match Cameron.

"Evan can we swap?" Dylan asked seeing as Evan had a race car aswell.

Evan looked over to see what colouring sheet he had. He shrugged "Why do you want to match Cameron?" Evan teased.

A slight blush tinted Dylans chubby cheeks. Cameron looked up hearing the sound of her name.

"No. I just want to colour in the race car." Dylan poured shoving his picture closer to Evan. Evan had a small smile on his lips. He loved when he teased his brother.

"Evan do you have a blue?" Ava looked up from her ambulance colouring page. They all had a pot each of crayons. But Ava's didn't seem to have a blue.

Evan turned his gaze from Dylan to Ava. "I think so." He mumbled as he looked through the small pot of crayons. He picked the blue one up handing it over to Ava. Blushing when his hand slightly brushes hers.

"Someones gone pink." Dylan sang quietly so that only Evan would hear him.

Evan gave him a small glare before handing over the race car drawing. Dylan smiled as the trade was made.

"Cam what colours are you using for your picture?" Dylan asked as he nearly leaned over the table looking through his own small pot. Not bothering to move it closer to him.

"Purple and green." Cameron smiled. As she coloured some of it was a bit messy but she was getting there with colouring in the lines.

"I'm doing orange and black." Dylan smiled. As he picked out all the crayons he needed.

"I'm going to give this to my Mommy." Ava added as she held up her page. Examine it and then putting it back down picking up a new colour.

"That's really good." Cameron said as she looked at the page that Ava had just held up.

"Thank you yours is also really cool." Ava peeked over at Cameron's page.

"Ava what do you think of mine?" Evan held up his colouring page so Ava could get a better look at it.

"That's really cool Evan your so good at colouring. Isn't he Cam?" Ava said. Evan's fire truck was all coloured inbetween the lines and neat.

"Yeah Evan that's really good."

"Guys! Guys! What do you think?" Dylan held up his half coloured page. His was completely different to Evan's. It was more messy.

"Its soooooo cool!" Cameron gave Dylan a smile. His just grew bigger.

After another twenty minutes of colouring it was time to go out and have a run around. It was quite cold today but not too cold so Cameron didn't have to wear her hat or gloves. Which she was overjoyed about.

Ava and Cameron skipped outside hand in hand with the twins following from behind.

"What do you want to play?" Dylan asked.

"I say we play chasing." Evan saids.

"No we always play what you two want to play." Ava whined.

"Then what do you want to play?" Evan asked.

Ava and Cameron looked at eachother smiling. "House!" They said at the same time.

Dylan scrunched up his face in disgust. "That's for girls."