05. Shopping

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Third Person

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Right when we get in there I want us to stick together, no running off," Emiliano warned staring right at Nario.

"Cool, can we go now," Lorenzo questioned?

"No," Emiliano spoke watching his watch until a minute passed by, " now we can go,"

"So extra,"

Iris just laughed quietly to herself.

"Legooo,"  Nario shouted before running off in that direction.

"What did I just say, Lorenzo stay with Iris," Emiliano said before running off that same way.

Iris just shifted on her feet "So," she drew out, cursing herself for being awkward.

Lorenzo laughed and shook he shook his head, he threw his arm over her shoulder and led her towards the shops for home decor.

"So what colour do you want I'm thinking midnight black," he teased.

A few hours later (Spongebob voice)

"My room is not going to be plain," Iris argued.

"It's going to be white," Lorenzo countered.

"Zo it's not white it's beige and it aesthetically pleasing,"

"Pleasing my ass,"

"It's gonna be even better when I add my quote wall,"

Lorenzo stopped walking and just looked at her.

"What the fuck is a quote wall,"

"I'm going to get all my favourite quotes from books and stick them on my wall," she said excitedly.

"Cool, I guess,"

"It is cool and you know you're helping me right," she said placing her hands on her hips.

As Lorenzo looked at her he saw his mother doing the same thing when she told him was doing something rather than asking him, the memory made him smile.

"Sure, you wouldn't get all the corners anyways, your too small, " he ruffled hair.

"I'm not small, " she started, " and touch my hair again, I dare you,"

"Is that a challenge, " he had a daring glint in his eyes.

At that moment she saw Emiliano with Nario and she ran toward them with Lorenzo close on her tail.

"Hey, Emilio, " she panted as she hid behind him.

"Emilio? You gave me a nickname,"

'So much for not getting attached,' she said in her head

'It's just a nickname it's not like I'm asking him for boy advice,'