5.5 - We're The Guardians Of The Galaxy, Bitch

A/N - Sorry for the long wait but I just had to have a mental detox for a little bit but I'm back now and back to it. Hope you guys understand and I appreciate your patience.

At the time of finishing this it's officially my birthday and I'm 21, sure as shit feel a lot older. Anyways hope you enjoy and thanks for the support.

--

Y/N and the rest of the group minus Rocket boarded The Milano. ready to go head first into battle with Ronan. Quill and Gamora were in the front of the spacecraft whilst Y/N, Drax and Groot were in the back.

Y/N strapped himself in and commented "Rule number Four of Zombieland - Buckle Up."

"Strap in, it's gonna be a bumpy ride."

Y/N hummed in approval as he looked to his shipmates "ARE YA READY KIDS!?" Y/N yelled to the other members on board with a unbridled enthusiasm.

"AYE AYE CAPTAIN!"

"We are not children, they wouldn't last out here. Ronan's men would use them as playthings." Drax said bluntly to Y/N.

"Playthings, children." Y/N said in between laughs as he pointed to Drax "Clever."

Venom then looked towards Peter "Hey Quill, you got any music that says 'Epic space fighting that may lead to imminent death.'"

"Oh hell yeah!" Quill blurted out then he hummed for a few seconds as he glanced through his musical collection before his eyes lit up on a particular record "Perfect!"

"The Bee Gees? Good choice." Y/N complimented, sending a small thumbs up in Quill's direction.

Quill glanced back to Y/N "I know right, because that's what we're gonna be doing." He around looked at everyone individually before facing forwards "Stayin' Alive!" He declared.

Gamora groaned internally "We're all gonna die." She muttered under her breath so that no one could hear.

Soon after The Milano and The Ravager ships took to the skies with their coordinates locked onto The Dark Aster, where the Infinity Stone wielding tyrant was on board.

As the ships got closer, the Ravager ships fired two ginormous orange spherical projectiles towards the Dark Aster.

"Burn, Baby, Burn!" Y/N started singing as the fiery balls hurtled their way towards the massive enemy spacecraft

Fighters within The Ravager ships and The Dark Aster watched the scene unfold before their eyes when the orange projectiles made contact with seemingly thin air however it actually made contact with The Dark Aster's forcefield paving the way for The Milano and the Ravagers.