THIRTY ONE

[Y'all, Merry Christmas or Happy holidays!]

A soft sigh Jake had let out, quietly humming to the sweet, buttery taste that had spread freely on his taste bud. struggling to balance the heavy folded carpet on his one hand as his other hand was tightly gripping at the minimum sized jar, he paddled his way towards the twin big doors, grunting as he pushed it with his elbow. failing to do it he let his body press against the door and pushed hard until it was open widely.

"Ungrateful brats, you left me alone." he groaned, struggled to speak properly as the golden spoon was trapped between his gritted teeth. he lazily dropped the heavy carpet and focused on his treat. "you stood up last." Sunghoon sarcastically replied as he flopped down on the soft cushion. "better at least helped me fold that heavy ass of a carpet." Jake retorted and scooped the contents inside the Jar he was tightly gripping.

"Seriously? first, violin and now, a jar of peanut butter?"
Sunoo complained, receiving a light chuckle from Jay and Heeseung. "I snuck up to the castle's dietary and luckily Taki's mom was there so I asked for a Jar to treat myself, have any problem?" he sassed back.

they totally bickered a lot this day, the others finding them amusing. the two don't usually talk a lot, surely they talk to each other, have the normal conversations. but, bicker this lot? they have never witnessed them bickering for the past twenty years. Heeseung was genuinely smiling at them, as he already visioned everything it was still funny to witness the live happenings and not just in his mind that he messily pictured.

"no, but please sit your ass down so hyung can continue." Jay interrupted them, not liking the idea of them bickering the whole time and completely forgetting about what they had discontinued to talk about. "Right." Jake muttered slowly and unrolled the carpet himself and sitting on it after, Sunoo had settled himself on the carpet and also Jay. they waited for a moment to let the elder sit on one the couch beside Sunghoon.

"So, Can I continue again?" Heeseung started and hummed when he received their nods. "As you can tell, all I said earlier was from the past and this time. This time is from what I saw in the future."

"oh, I had a hard time processing and it wasn't even the whole story?"

"dang this will be long, lucky I brought peanut butter."

"Jake hyung, can you keep your mouth shut–"

"About the future.. is it good?"

the last statement or more like a question sent an adrenaline throughout Heeseung's whole body, making him tense up and freeze beside Sunghoon. They're on that topic already and there's no way of going back and forgetting all of it, it was really bound to happen.

"Look, I saw your reactions to this. all of you. so expect me to be calm and not bother on asking why you are crying or laughing." Heeseung clarified, the youngers giving him a look. they find it weir for Heeseung to be seeing the future. but guess, they have to normalize it this time. to not be confused every time and react normally. "oh, okay hyung."

"What do you think would happen in the future?" he asked, earning those confused looks again. Heeseung doesn't know how to even start this, doesn't know how to deliver it perfectly so it won't confuse them. "I clearly don't know, I don't have an idea."

"Do you think Niki's pain was all caused by Riki?"

Nice, nice question to ask. They don't have any idea for that, it confuses them, it's intriguing them. Is it Riki? Niki? They hated Riki, no that's a strong word. They disliked Riki for doing what they had seen. they weren't fond of Riki because he keep hurting Niki by the time he takes over. but it was clearly wrong and practically opposite.

"What made you ask that question hyung, is... is Riki involved on something in the future?"

"was it bad?"

"do we have problem–"

"it was suspicious for me, Heeseung."

Jay genuinely responded not bothering that he was cutting someone's word, it made Heeseung smile.

"How did it became suspicious for you, Jay-ah?"

"Well, there's one time. what we have thought is Riki was the one who's hurting Niki, like he would leave Niki to take the injuries and pain, right? but Riki barely takes over. this one time, I walked with Aqua and Zircon in the woods, and yeah it all started there. I saw Niki hurting his own self, he was the one doing it in the first place. I don't know if he also forced Riki to bring any harmful object with them, it was as if he's the only one controlling both of them in the first place."

It went easy for Heeseung, thanks to Jay.

but it wasn't the whole story, it'll be a long ride.

[I just wanted to add this, hehe. pls wait for the rest of this.]

[how was your Christmas day? Holidays?]