thirteen (smut)

You stepped out of the bathroom with damp hair, folding up your wet towel and going to hang it up to dry.

Revy was leaning against the wall next to an open window, a cigarette clamped between her fingers. She wore only black underwear and her damp towel around her neck, covering her bare breasts.

"There she is." Her face lit up and a large grin crept along her lips.

You went red in the face and climbed onto now yours and Revy's king sized bed timidly.

Revy flicked her cigarette out the window and slammed it shut afterwards, making you jump. She tossed her towel to the other end of the room and sat upon the end of the bed. You averted your gaze away from her half naked body and blushed.

She laughed softly and reached over to you, pulling you into her lap as she straddled you there. You let out a soft squeak and she leaned back onto her elbows, taking in the sight of you.

"What a sight to see." She gawked at your half naked form and leaned forward again, pulling you onto her thigh. You gently moaned at the warmth beneath your heat.

Revy wrapped her arms around your waist and laid onto her back, she pulled a pillow and rested it behind her head. She pressed her thumbs into your stomach ever so lightly.

"I wanna see your pretty mouth let out those gorgeous moans. Grind on me."

Heat formed in your forehead and Revy's smirk almost made you pass out. You embarrassingly started to grind on her thigh as she grinned widely, "Aah.. that's it."

She guided your hips and rolled your clit over her thigh over and over in the same rhythm. You panted lightly and felt Revy's eyes fixated onto the expression within your face.

"So beautiful." She praised you and continued to guide your hips lovingly.

You didn't feel lust throughout this experience, you felt nothing but love and care which is something you weren't expecting.

You kept moaning and writhing around on her thigh.

"That's my good girl.. don't stop now." Revy spoke out praises after praises, ushering you to pick up the pace.

Her hands trailed downwards to your backside and she gave it a light squeeze. You sighed in pleasure as Revy rested her free hand behind her head. Revy then began to bounce her thigh up and down slightly, making you squeal out. She slapped your ass then slowly snaked her hand around the front of your waist. Her thumb began toying with your clit, circling around it and lightly applying pressure.

You were in another world. Your mind wouldn't comprehend the amount of pleasure you were feeling. Everything that this woman was doing.. her praises, her beckons for you to keep going.. it was driving you insane.

"I'm gonna come." You huffed out in one breath, your eyes now shut in concentration towards your blissful climax.

Revy raised her eyebrows and quickly placed both hands onto either side of your waist.

Your eyes opened and you quickly looked down at Revy, "W..why..?"

Revy sat up and wrapped her arms around your waist, your chin resting ontop of your head.

"Mmm." She inhaled your scent deeply whilst your heaving chest pushed against her slightly, "I'm not done with you yet."

Revy suddenly began to kiss your neck, sucking and nibbling very gently. You threw you head back as your sweet spot was instantly touched in the right way. You moaned and clutched onto her shoulders tightly, writhing about in her lap.

Your fingers traced themselves over the tattoo upon her upper arm. Revy hummed at your movement and spoke into your neck, "Someone's getting the hang of this."

A smile appeared on your lips the more she praised you.

With a quick movement, she pinned you down onto the bed and your legs wrapped instantly around her waist.

"Good girl." She breathed, sucking on your collarbone. Her hand slithered down past your stomach and came into contact with your pulsating clit. Revy rubbed your clit in a slow motion. You pushed your head back into the pillow behind you and moaned rather loudly.

"Sing for me, baby." Revy held your wrists above your head, on the bed board, and her other hand kept rubbing your clit, progressively speeding up.

"I can't hold it much longer."

Revy pressed herself against you and bit into your neck, taking your breath away.

"Come for me, baby.. be a good girl."

Your heavy breathing increased, a tight knot in your stomach began to build up. You were about to reach your climax and holding on wasn't an option anymore.

With tightly shut eyes, you came heavily in a moaning mess and Revy kept sucking on your neck.

Your climax was bliss, you hadn't experienced anything like it before.

"Such a good girl you are."