1"

Rosaleé scaled the flights of stairs, taking her time as she went, ceasing to care that her headmistress was waiting for her at the top

Stopping to look out of a towering window, lined with wildflowers, she gazed out onto the Beauxbatons grounds.Even though she hated the prissy ways of the french school she couldn't help but think that the grounds of the were gorgeous, perhaps not as good as the one at her family manner. But beautiful none the less. With towering water fountains and hedges cut into intricate shapes and peacocks roaming the schools land, it was truly impressive.

"Fucking hell I need to get in shape" she gasped as she doubled over, out of breathe due to the unnecessary amount of stairs- in her opinion- she had to climb.
Sliding down the pane of glass she sat with her legs outstretched. Her periwinkle silk uniform crinkled as it slid up her legs, causing it to become dangerously short.
Pulling out a cigarette she lit it and took a large drag, exhaling the smoke it filtered into the air causing a cloud to form around her.

Rosaleé did at least think about turning up to the headmistress' office in time, yet decided against it because what could be so urgent that she needed her instantly? Assuming it was just one other of her usual scoldings, the blond really couldn't care less as she lounged on the stairs.

"Oh Rosaleé! There you are! Madam Maxime has asked me to come find you, she doesn't seem happy"

Rosaleé groaned as she turned her head to see Apolline Dubois, a fellow student and half Veela, walking towards her with her long term boyfriend Charles Delacour. There was a large population of Veela blood at beauxbatons, Rosaleé included, being a quarter Veela herself.

" I think you should make your way up there now actually, madam seems irritated" Charles added.

"Eh she can wait a bit longer, I'm busy"

"Rosaleé I really think-"

"Fine! Fine I'm going" Rosaleé interrupted putting out her cigarette and scraping her hair away from her face and standing up pulling her dress down, yet in no rush and with a face of annoyance. "Et penser que tu ne peux même pas avoir cinq minutes pour fumer ici" she rolled her eyes and staggered up the stairs.

Swinging open the door, she rested against the frame, twiddling with a strand of her hair.

"Madam Maxime, however much I love our little chats of ours I think everyday is starting to push it a little. Don't you agree?"

"Well Miss Devaux if you behaved yourself, came to lessons and followed the school rules and guidelines perhaps we wouldn't be having these chats so often?"

"You don't enjoy these little meetings? I'm hurt" The girl pouted.

"Well I'm certainly not enjoying myself" a third voice interrupted.

"Father? What are you doing here. Aren't you supposed to be at the ministry?" queried the girl.

"Indeed. I was supposed to attend an extremely important meeting for international trade and relations, however had to excuse myself as I had received an howler from madam Maxine here, complaining about my daughter" The French minister spoke angrily, gesturing to Madam Maxime.

"Miss Duvaux I am very ashamed to say that your behaviour in recent months has not been up to the standards we except here at Beauxbatons. From your inappropriate remarks, smoking in corridors, incorrect uniform and lack of time at school due to your various modelling jobs I'm afraid I can no longer excuse your behaviour and can only tell you in despair that you no longer have a place at Beauxbatons Academy Of Magic"

———————————————————————————

A/N

I love Remus with all my heart and just couldn't get into the other books, so I decided I'd start from scratch.
I'm really excited about this. I hope you'll enjoy it