♡ Part 5 ♡

2 WEEKS LATER

Taehyung is now fully recovered, he was going in the school for 1 last week. Today is Saturday so he and Jungkook are going somewhere to hangout.

Excatly Jungkook promised to Taehyung to say something to him 2 weeks ago so he will do that today.

TAEHYUNG POV.

I'm sitting in my room, I got ready and now I'm waiting for Jungkook. I don't know but I'm kinda nervous, I don't know about what Jungkook wants to talk with me and that is making me more nervous.

I hope that everything will be fine.
I am just thinking about all of that what happened in this 2 weeks.

Jungkook was with me all the time, he was hugging me more than before and he started giving me kisses what he never wasn't doing before. Maybe I'm wrong but I think that Jungkook hyung is started to likes me.

I don't know what I will to do if he says that he likes me, I will probably faint out or I will say something stupid or I will just stood in front of him like I'm frozen.

Aish, I will try to stay calm whatever will happen. Suddenly I got a messages from Jungkook so I picked my things and left out from my room then house.

•°•

I came outside of my house and there I saw Jungkook hyung standing all so hot. I was literally drooling over him.

H-hi hyung. - I said.
Hi Tae, are you ready?? - He asked me and I just nodded.

We was walking for sometime and then I realized that we are going on the best place on this world.

Hyung are we going on our secret place?? - I asked.

Yes, I made a surprise for you. I hope you will like it. - He said and smiled.
Surprise for me?? - I asked and he nodded.

Aaaa I can't wait, let's hurry up hyung. - I started running while bringing Jungkook with me. He just laughed and then runned togehter with me.

After sometime we finally reached on our secret place. I was amazed by decoration, it was so beautiful. I almost started crying out of happiness.

Hyungg, it is so beautiful. - I smiled.
You like it?? - He asked.

No I don't like, I love it. Thank you hyung, this is the best surprise ever. - I hugged him so tightly and he hugged me back.

Tae come here, I must to show something to you. - He said.

•°•

I sat down on the bench where was our names, I softly smiled. Jungkook then gave me the laptop on my lap while he was standing behind me.

Open the laptop Tae and carefully watch, okay?? - He said and I nodded. I slowly opened the laptop and I was shocked.

There was a video with our photos. I played the video, there was a lot of our photos. Photo where we was eating icecream, photo from our vacation, photos from school, photos from summer, photos from all our birthdays, etc. I was so happy in that time suddenly some text started to coming in the video.

TEXT:

Dear Taebear,

we know each other for so long now, we grow up together, you are the best what happened in my life. We had so much fun all the time, when we was younger we didn't wanted to let go of each other because we was scared that one of us will dissapear.

We was a kids right hihihi, anyway thank you for all the moments what you made with me. I'm so happy what I have you in my life, I can't live without you. You are my first friend, my first shoulder for crying, my first little fight, my first crush and my first love. Yes, you read the right, you are my first love.