Chpt. 8

**Notes at bottom**

    It was 9:00 on that Saturday afternoon and Sam was walking home since she forgot her skateboard when she was about to pass the park when her phone buzzed. Which made her stop and look down at her phone which had a message from Olivia saying to come into the park.

    She sighs while turning into the park entrance. When she gets into the middle of the park, where she and Tristan had their first date, she sees a shadow. "Hello Olivia, where are you?" she asks while walking towards the bench.

  Tristan comes out saying "She's not here but please don't leave. I have something important to tell you." She huffs but reluctantly sits waiting for him to continue. She looks up at him with tired eyes.  " I know I am a class-a jerk and don't deserve you to forgive me but I want you to at least hear me out." He says looking back at her with tired bags under his eyes and stress lines on his face like a male replica of her face and sighs, "fine."

      He chuckles in relief "Ok, so like I said before it was a dare yes but after a while it was genuine and the moment that you had a panic attack in the library and I helped you through and you trusted me enough to do it meant the world to me and I hated hearing you cry and it made me furious at myself that I was the reason why you were crying and at that moment I realized I love you." Which made Sam gasp, making him look up at her, putting a hand on her cheek. "I love you, Sam Patterson." 

   She looks up and smiles with a blush on her cheeks, "And I love you, Tristan Bayard." They close the gap with a kiss. Putting their foreheads together breathing with a smile." I have one more thing." He says with his signature smirk. "What?" She asks in confusion as he grabs her hands looking up at her.

   "So I got together with Olivia and even Jen helped by trading in the car for a bike, " Making her gasp which makes him chuckle and continue, "And with that money collaborated with my father's help I got them to reopen the bakery in my father's name for which your mother and yourself to work at Busy Bean once more." He finishes nervously while rubbing his thumb over her hands.

     He looks up at her with a small smile on his face as he sees her expression of pure joy as she jumps into his arms with tears of joy brimming her eyes. "Thank you Thank you so much, I can't believe you did this for me." She says while stuttering about how happy she is.

     He spins her around laughing when he puts her down and puts his hands to her cheeks, looking her in the eyes while whispering, "I told you I will do anything and everything to make me see that beautiful quirky smile of yours, I love you, Sam." 

     Coming closer to his face as she puts her arms around his neck whispering back, "And I love you, Tristan Bayard."

    As they close the gap once more sealing it with a kiss. Maybe some happily ever afters do happen. She thinks to herself while they kiss in the moonlight by the park bench of the park where it all began.

                                                                                 The End

**Hope you all liked it. Please tell me how you liked it. Comment and vote. If you guys liked it please tell me. And comment if you want me to put up my mini horror story I did as well. With lots of luv <3 <3 <3 -MG**