❀13❀

" 먹고 살고 있을 너와 달리, 반쯤 죽어있네."

Inside the Jung House, Hwara and Sungchan are playing games in the theater room once again, playing some Call of Duty

Inside the Jung House, Hwara and Sungchan are playing games in the theater room once again, playing some Call of Duty. They are buried under the blankets, snuggling into the warmth, waiting for their food to arrive.

When the doors open up, they give one glance at who's walking inside before focusing back on the game.

"Of course you two would be playing games. I swear, Sungchan, Hwara's just becoming more like you," a boy older than both of them says.

"Sungwoo, don't be jealous. I still love you," Hwara says, concentrating on the game with a smile.

Jung Sungwoo just rolls his eyes at his younger siblings. "Hwayeon, do you want to play?"

Hwayeon nods her head, her face completely expressionless. The other siblings don't mind though. They can always understand how the oldest is feeling.

And that's how the four siblings stay cuddled up on the couches during their only free day.

Until around ten in the evening, when Sungchan and Hwara both have to leave to go study. After all, Sungwoo and Hwayeon are both nineteen and eighteen respectively, while Sungchan is sixteen and Hwara is fifteen.

Sungwoo walks into his joint room shared with Sungchan, and Hwara walks into her room which she shares with Hwayeon. Hwara has a history test coming up which she definitely needs to study for. Since it's the most useless subject for her choice of career—if she could call it that—she didn't like the class at all. However, she has to get good grades, so she has to study.

Sitting down on her bed with her papers on top of her lapdesk, she starts to review all of her worksheets and read the history textbook. Hwayeon walks inside the room shortly after, only to shrug on her jacket.

"Hwara, I'm going out to meet him, okay?"

Hwara nods her head. "Be careful. It's dark outside. And be safe," Hwara says, winking at her sister.

Hwayeon lightly smacks her sister's head before sighing. "What am I going to do with you?"

Hwara just sticks out her tongue before looking back down at the papers. Just when Hwayeon's about to leave, Hwara yells out to her.

"Wait, Yeonnie, could you keep the lights on in the hallways?"

Hwayeon looks at her sister before nodding. Her fear of the dark never changes. But, her fear is every bit rational. So, Hwayeon keeps the lights on before walking out of the house.