002. . . strawberries and cigarettes

(

( . . 𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬; 𝐶𝐻 𝑇𝑊𝑂 ━━━━━ ! ﹆◞ ❫
STRAWBERRIES & CIGARETTES / 草莓和香烟
━━━━━
"So you sat and stared at my lips, And I could already feel your kiss"

MULAN WAS WALKING TO THE EXIT OF THE MUSEUM AFTER FINISHING UP HER TOURS FOR THE DAY. With her coat, bags, and paperwork she was ready to call it a night. maybe I can play that new record I got and stuff my face with these leftovers , Mulan thought while walking down the long steps. But as she was strutting her ears picked up on some commotion a couple feet away. So naturally Mulan slowed her pace and gazed in the direction of the noise to see the two boys from her tour group that lingered in the back of her mind. Mulan doesn't know why she has such a spark of interest in the pair but as much as she tried to put it behind her and move on, her brain simply refused. She didn't expect the brunette to get under her skin the way he did.

You would think with Mulan seeing so many people over a thousand years that this man would skip right over her but no, her brain decided to be stubborn that day. You could almost say she was stuck, stuck on those pair of the lightest blue- almost gray- eyes known to man, and the tone he radiated. When Mulan saw him some type of alarm went off deep inside her....mind. Mulan was flustered in his presence stumbling over her words like she hadn't spoken a day in her life. Catching his captivating gaze in between sentences with other people she asked herself 'is there any lipstick on my teeth?!'. So with that being said she was fucked.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

"No Buck 'cause I know you saw that abstract lookin' picture!" Steve exclaimed while Bucky had a blank confused stare on his face from all the rambling Steve's done in the last ten minutes.

He decided to cut him off, "Stop, wh-what the hell are u talkin' about?" Bucky stuttered. He was trying to scrape his brain for a memory of the tour that wasn't that long haired, perfectly red lipped, divine, god-sent-

"B-Buck just listen, it was in the upper corner of that wall where those snacks were...oh look there's the tour lady! MISS...MA'AM EXCUSE ME!" Bucky made a mental note to for sure punch him in the throat now. Steve never had the balls to talk to women, so why does he now?!

During the whole tour Bucky's eyes were locked on Mulan's being, whether it was her hair, her eyes, her finger pointing to whatever painting or sculpture she was talking about, he was just in awe. Bucky's always been a smooth guy when it came to dames but it seemed that those skills of his drained away when the pair first locked eyes. Something in him snapped and suddenly he was insecure.

Yeah, people have never used that word when describing James, but he suddenly found himself worrying about his breath, if his hair looked dumb, and thinking did I put my fly up? All because of her presence near him. So yeah, he did want to curl up in a ball and die when Steve called over his new crush while he was in this very new state.