⭐Aether⭐

This was requested by CelestialMage63 from Wattpad. This takes place in modern times in a school AU. People over 18 (Zhongli, Lisa, Ningguan, Jean etc) are in College. People who are 14-17 (Amber, Aether, Lumine, Keqing, Xangling, Childe, etc) are in high school. I do not know of anyone in middle school age. People who are below 12-13 (Qiqi I think, Klee, Teucer , etc) are in grade school (preschool I think is from baby age to 5-6? Depends on where you live).

(Y/n) sighed. "Amber, I really don't think I'm going to survive Home Ec. I can't sew, I can't cook very well, and I know nothing about plants. I swear plants are planning on getting revenge on us human beings for being mean to them."

"You are way to paranoids," Amber laughed at her friend. "If it makes you feel better, Childe is also failing the class quite badly. His sewing is really bad, and he nearly burned down the kitchen trying to make pancakes."

"And here you got the twins dominating that class," (Y/n) sighed, hitting her head on the lunch table. She honestly wished she could have one of the twins as a partner for Home Ec, but that was close to impossible. The twins were always assigned to either one another, or to a student who was good at all the courses in the class. "Are we sure they aren't some kind of prototype robots that are secretly taking notes on how much normal human students struggle in high school? Cause if that's the case, I'm running away to Tevyat University and making Zhongli and Venti help me get rid of them."

"You can't always use your two college friends," Amber let out a small laugh. "Besides, Venti is too lazy to help you, and from how you have described Zhongli, he'll most likely teach you once, then make you practice till the stores run out of eggs, flour, butter, and other ingredients for an entire month."

"Please...don't remind me on his teaching methods..." (Y/n) groaned. She'll go to the university to ask Zhongli for some help. He'd usually teach her the way the teacher showed, his own way while still getting the correct answer, or either one and then expect (Y/n) to understand it. His expectations for her is a little too high.

"Listen, I think you're going to do perfectly fine," Amber reassured her friend. "You might get a good partner this time."

"(Y/n) dreading Home Ec again?" Lumine asked, walking over to Amber and (Y/n). She set her lunch tray down on the table, and took a seat next to Amber.

"When is she not?" Aether chuckled, and took the seat next to (Y/n). "We're making crepes today."

"End me..." (Y/n) groaned.

"Don't worry!" Xangling appeared, and sat down across from (Y/n). "You're going to do perfectly fine! Besides, Childe is going to do way worse than you. Good thing he throws out the food he makes and not give it to his little brother. He might get food poisoning."

"I heard that!" Childe walked over with Chongyun and Xingqui behind him. He took a seat on the other side of (Y/n), Xingqui taking a seat next to Xangling and Chongyun sitting next to Aether. It was now Childe, (Y/n), and Aether, and Chongyun on one side of the table. The other side was Lumine, Amber, Xangling, and Xingqui.

"I can always help you look for some cook books!" Xingqui offered. He knew ever inch of the schools library, and the library not that far down the road from the school. A lot of things were in walking distance, which was kinda good for the students.

"We can get some ice cream afterwards," Chongyun bit into his ice cream. There was a bit of vanilla ice cream that was on the corner of his lips, but there was no indication of him realizing that it's there.

"Chongyun, you have some ice cream on the side of your lips," (Y/n) pointed to where the ice cream was.

Chongyun went to the opposite side, and wiped his lips. There was nothing. (Y/n) sighed, and she got a napkin, and reached across Aether and wiped it away.