7 - ana

Penelope POV

Beth explained the whole crib ordeal to Mari and Bella and we sat in the living room for a little bit before I decided I wanted to see Ana. So that's where we are pulling up to now, the only cemetery in our town.

Mari reached down to grab my hand while Bella grabbed the other and Beth was following behind us. We made it to Ana's headstone quickly and I gasped at it. The photo they used had always been one of my favorites of hers.

I looked back at the three women, "Do you mind if I spend some time alone with her?" I asked quietly and they all gave me a sad smile while nodding.

"Of course sweetie, we'll be right by that tree if you need us." Beth told me as she gave me a hug. Mari and Bella both kissed the top of my head before all three women left.

I sat down in front of her headstone and ran my fingers across her name. I gasped softly when I saw that she had actually died three days after I left.

"Hi sissy. I really miss you." I paused not sure exactly what to say. "I'm so sorry I left the way I did, you knowing I lied to you. You must have been so panicked when you found out. I never stopped thinking about you this summer. You were always my goal, to make it back home to you. I guess I made it a little too late, but I'm here now."

I played with the grass a little as tears formed in my eyes. "Those people I was with...you didn't know about them, but they did awful things to me sissy. But I'm away from them and now I have Mari and her wives who have been so caring and loving to me even though it's only been a day with them."

I looked back to the three women who were talking and decided it was time to go. "It's getting kind of late now, so I should probably go now. I love you big sissy. I'll see you soon." I told Ana one last time before getting up and walking over to the women.

Beth saw me coming first and pushed her way past Mari and Bella so I lifted my arms up to her and she gladly picked me up. Resting my head on her chest the other two came over. Mari had a slight pout on her face.

"Penny, you've known me longer. Why are you always so cuddly with Beth?" Mari whined to me causing me to blush. I knew I was always wanting to be with Beth, but I didn't think anyone else noticed.

Too embarrassed to answer, I pushed my face into the crook of Beth's neck causing Beth to chuckle. "Babe, leave her alone. She knows who gives the best cuddles." Beth told Mari and I whined more.

They all laughed at that before we made our way down to the car. Beth set me down in the middle seat and buckled me in before sliding in next to me and buckling herself in.

I frowned when I realized I couldn't sit in her lap. Beth frowned mockingly back at me, "I've let you get spoiled with that huh? It's not safe sweetie, I'm sorry, but I'm still right next to you." She told me so I nodded in defeat.

"I know, I guess this will have to do." I told her while I wrapped one of my arms around hers and laid my head on her shoulder. She kissed the top of my head causing me to smile.

"It's getting kind of later than we intended, do we want to pick up fast food? What are you in the mood for Penny?" Bella asked me.

I sort of shrugged, "I already ate with you remember?" I asked Bella confused.

Bella turned around slightly and tilted her head, "Penny, that was just a small snack. We need to actually have dinner."

I furrowed my brows at that and Mari noticed in the rearview mirror as she was the one driving. "Penny, please tell me you ate multiple times a day while you were gone?" Mari asked and I looked worriedly up to Beth.