A Simple Kiss

She ran along the corridor, trying to get away. 

Away from the man who claimed he loved her, but would do anything to get his way. 

But she knew he would find her, no matter how far she ran.

He always did.

She blinked back tears, and crumpled against the wall, beginning to sob. 

But then she heard footsteps coming towards her. 

Her heart dropped.

"What are you doing on the floor, my love."

She slowly got up, tears fading, and glared at him.

"Don't call me your love." she hissed.

He smirked, walking closer, and raised his hand to slowly trail his finger down her cheek. She stood stiffly, not daring to move. 

He had great power, and wouldn't hesitate to use it to get his way.

"And why would I not?" he muttered, lips hovering inches from her own.

"You're a monster. I've seen what you've done to people who don't treat you kindly."

He appeared to be smiling, but she could see the anger beginning to spark in his eyes.

He leaned in for a kiss, but she ducked her head and started to run. 

She ran like the devil was chasing her. 

He started following her.

"You don't want to run," he called out, "Not when your sister could be in danger."

No, no, no. Not Clara. She slowed down and slowly turned to face him. 

"Don't hurt her." She whispered. "Please." 

He smirked. He had her now. 

"Ah, but you know me. I haven't gotten what I wanted." 

He walked closer to her, and sharply pushed her against the wall. 

"A simple kiss." 

Tears began to flood her eyes. Kiss him? On the lips? She would never even dream of it. 

She would rather kiss a snake. 

Not that there was much difference between them both.

But her sister was at his hands. And she knew what she did not do, he would reflect as punishment for Clara. 

He grinned evilly. "If this may convince you. Clara at the moment has ten fingers, if you kiss me, she keeps all ten, if not...then she will end up with nine." 

She stood, face inches from his, her eyes filling with anger and disbelief. 

"You truly are a monster. A spawn from Hell itself."

His lips curved upwards. "Believe what you must, love, but unless you want Clara to lose limbs...just a simple kiss on the lips."

She searched his eyes desperately, finding no remorse. She had no choice. 

"Fine."