chapter 38

It's been a couple of weeks since me and Loki landed in Sakaar. You didn't miss anything. We just hung around, met people. The Grandmaster likes us and we are good friends of his. Anyway, me and Loki are talking to some people when I heard Thor.

"Loki, Loki, lady Y/N. Over here. Over here" he says and I quickly excuse myself and bring Loki with me.

Loki was shushing Thor and they were both whispering.

"What?" Thor asked.

"You're alive?"

"Of course he's alive, I would've known if he was dead" I say looking at Loki.

"Yes of course I'm alive" Thor says.

"What are you doing here?" Loki asked, they are both still whispering for no reason.

"What do you mean, what am I doing here? I'm stuck in this stupid chair. Where's your chair?" he asked us.

"We didn't get a chair" I say.

"Well, get me out of this one"

"We can't" Loki said.

"Get me out" Thor asked.

"We can't" I say.

"What?" Thor asks.

"We've made friends with this man. He's called the Grandmaster" Loki said.

"Oh, he's crazy!"

"We've gained his favour. The Bifrost brought us out here weeks ago" I say.

"Weeks ago?" Thor asked.

"Yes, I just said that, Thor" I say, whispering along with them.

"I just got here" Thor said.

"I know" I say.

"What are you whispering about?" The Grandmaster said, whispering as well.

"Dude, you scared the shit out of me" I say and look at him.

"Time works real different around these parts. On any other world, I'd be, like, millons of years old. But here on Sakaar..." The Grandmaster, I'm just gonna say Jeff. It takes forever to write 'the Grandmaster'. Anyway, Jeff said and made some weird faces before continuing "In any case, you know this, uh... You call yourself Lord of Thunder?"

"God of Thunder. Tell him"

"I've never met this man in my life" Loki said. I slapped his arm playfully and he looked a me.

"He's my brother" Thor says.

"Adopted" Loki corrects.

"This is my friend, Thor" I say.

"Is he any kind of a fighter?" Jeff asked.

"You take this thing out of my neck and I'll show you" Thor threatened.

"Now, listen to that. He's threatening me. Hey, Sparkles, here's the deal. If you want to get back to Ass-place, Assberg..." Jeff said.

"Asgard" Thor corrects.

"Any contender who defeats my champion... Their freedom they shall win" Jeff continued.

"Fine. Then point me in the direction of whoever's ass I have to kick!" Thor said angrily.

"That's what I call, contender. Direction would be this way, Lord" Jeff said as he made Thor's chair move.

"Ah! Loki! Y/N" Thor called.

~~~~~

"Odin. I bid you take your place in the halls of Valhalla... Where the brave shall live forever. Nor shall we mourn but rejoice...for those that have died"

"... The glorious death" me and Loki joined in.

Thor turned his head a bit and saw us both standing there. He layed down on the wall.

"Hurts, doesn't it? Being lied to. Being told you're one thing and then learning it's all a fiction" Loki said. Thor threw a rock at Loki and it went threw him "You didn't think I'd really come and see you, did you? This place is disgusting" Thor threw a rock at me but I caught it.

"I snuck in from underground" I say and smile at him. He smiles back. I go to him, lean down and hug him. He hugs me back and threw another rock at Loki. I pulled back from the hug and looked at Loki.

"Does this mean you don't want my help? Look, I just jeopardised my position with the Grandmaster. It took me time to win his trust. He's a lunatic, but he can be amenable. What I'm telling you is, you could join us at the Grandmaster's side" Loki gestured to me "Perhaps, in time, an accident befalls the Grandmaster, and then..." Loki pointed at us to, then himself, then his thumbs up to indicate us leaving. Thor throws another rock and it goes through Loki's face "You're not seriously thinking of going back, are you?" There was a pause and Thor just looked forward "Our sister destroyed your hammer like a piece of glass. She's stronger than both of us. She's stronger than you. I don't know how strong lady Y/N is but she is probably stronger than her"

"Why don't I meet you in the guest room and we can find out" I say, looking at Loki.

"You don't stand a chance. Do you understand what I'm saying to you? Fine. I guess I'll just have to go it alone. Like I've always done" Loki continued.

"Loki" I says and get up "You're not alone"

"Would you say something?" Loki said but there was no sound "Say something!"

"What would you like me to say. You faked your own death, you stole the throne, stripped Odin of his power stranded him on earth, to die, releasing the goddess of death. Have I said enough or would you like me to go back further than the past 2 days?!"

"Enough. We've all done things we regret. Loki is probably already blaming himself and pissing each other off isn't going to solve anything. Whatever happened to the young Loki and Thor? The brothers who did everything together" I say but Loki just ignores me.

"You know, I haven't seen this beloved champion he talks of... But I've heard he is astonishingly savage. I've placed a large wager against you tomorrow. Don't let me down"

"Loki, is that what you care about right now? A wager?" I ask but he leaves. Thor throws a bottle as he leaves and I get up to leave but Korg comes running to the wall.

"Piss off, ghost!" Korg says and kicks the wall "He's freaking gone" Korg continues as Miek comes into view.

"Thank you, Korg and Miek. Thor, you'll be okay" I say before making a tunnel and leaving.