⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

' WHEN CROWS FLOCK, THEY MIGHT EVEN KILL A HUGE EAGLE

' WHEN CROWS FLOCK, THEY MIGHT EVEN KILL A HUGE EAGLE.'
—Oikawa Tooru

'—Oikawa Tooru

┊͙˚. Day / Thursday — Time / 4 : 45 pm

[Y/N] couldn't help but shed a tear or two, the pressure on her shoulders was finally lifted. The team is back! It'll be unstoppable now.

"E-Eh! [Y/N]-chan! Are you okay??" By now the match already ending with kageyama proving to hinata that being a decoy is amazing as much as being an ace. Kiyoko looked at the younger female.

"H-Huh? Oh! Ye-Yeah I'm fine!" [Y/N] said while chuckling and wiped her tears, "Some of you have weak receiving abilities so you'll be training for that tomorrow. You're all dismissed!" Ukai said.

Kiyoko and [Y/N] were gathering their stuff when they noticed all of the team huddled up in the corner.

"Karasuno.."Daichi started,

"FIGHT!"

Kiyoko smiled proudly as tears builded up once again in [Y/N]'s eyes. "Kiyoko-san." She called as Kiyoko looked at her, "The team will win..they will win..

And go to nationals!"

Kiyoko smiled before nodding, "WAHH!!
[Y/N]-SAN!! WHY ARE YOU CRYING!???"

Hinata exclaimed in worry as the attention moved from him to the [H/C] headed, "A-Ah! I was- no- I- Uhm..I'm just proud of you guys,
an-and happy that the team is ba-back." [Y/N] smiled sheepishly.

Silence took over the room,

"BWAHH!! [Y/N]-KUN YOU'RE TOO NICE!!!"

Nishinoya and Tanaka cried as [Y/N] giggled.

'She accomplished her dream..of bringing the team back together.'
Sugawara thought internally,