❀14❀

"Nowsee them burn in fire, 폐허가 여기 재가 memories."

When Hwara wakes up, Jisung is shaking her awake

When Hwara wakes up, Jisung is shaking her awake. She rubs her eyes open before realizing that the movie's over, causing her to stand up.

"Sorry I fell asleep."

Jisung shakes his head. "It's fine."

They both walk out of the movie theater, ignoring the calls from Minseok and Jaemin. Jisung didn't want to do this any longer, so he's taking Hwara back to base. He's just going to text Jaemin.

It's almost ten in the evening as they drive back to the NCT mansion.

He gets a text from Taeyong, causing him to furrow his eyebrows.

Taeyong
winwin's here to meet Hwara
get over here instantly

Me
we're already on our away
but ok

They both walk into the mansion, where everyone's crowding around Winwin. By everyone, it's mostly just the 127 unit.

"I—"

"Guys let him breathe—"

"Dong Sicheng—"

"Someone help—"

Hwara just looks at them before sighing, taking a seat on the couch. She feels good to be back here.

"Everyone, calm down!" they hear someone yell. Everyone turns to look at Jaehyun. "Look, Winwin's here to meet Hwara. Let him do his job."

Hwara perks up at the mention of her name. Jaehyun motions for her to follow him, so she does. Jisung follows behind her, and they both walk into Winwin's designated office.

Hwara's slightly surprised by the look of it. It's extremely traditional—nothing she expected from gang members. She likes it.

"This is really cool."

They all sit down, and Winwin makes some tea for the three of them. He then really focuses on the two.

Hwara, from what he could tell, had no access to her true aura. Winwin could easily deduce that she has Solus Alexithymia, but he decides to keep that information to himself. He'll have to add something else to the tea so he can see it clearer.

Jisung, on the other hand, his aura's radiating white all around him, a color Jisung had never had before. In the past couple of years, Jisung's aura has always been black, but now there are just hints of black. He'll have to see Jisung away from hwara.

All three of them drink the tea Winwin had made, with Jaehyun just observing them from afar so he doesn't mess with whatever Winwin's doing. The ways of the Gifted are just weird, but he doesn't really mind.