Chapter 1: 'A Day In The Life Of Y/n'

*𝙱𝙴𝙴𝙿!*

*𝙱𝙴𝙴𝙿!*

*𝙱𝙴𝙴𝙿!*

*𝙲𝙻𝙸𝙲𝙺!*

A groan immitted from the young adult female as she turned off the noise from her alarm clock that oh so rudely awoke her from her sleep. She was was having the greatest dream ever but noooo she had to adult today. And today was Saturday which meant-

"Y/N!" A little boy's voice screeched happily across the woman's bedroom. 

She could feel the wind get knocked out if her as her brother jumped on the bed to wake her up. Sitting upwards, trying to catch her breath she yawned. 

"Morning to you as well little bro." She smiled, patting his head. 

"Y/n! It's finally Saturday! That means pizza time!" He hopped up and down on the bouncy surface. 

"I know I know!" She giggled and booped his nose. "Now how about you go watch cartoons while I get ready hmm?"

He quickly nodded his head and ran out, closing the door behind him. 

Letting out another yawn, Y/n rolled out of bed and onto the floor with an 'oof'.

"At least he closed the door..." She mumbled into the carpet. 

~

"Morning Mom, morning Dad!" She greeted, buckling up her gun around her waist along with the rest of her uniform. 

"Must you bring that weapon to work every day?" Her mother rose a brow, taking a sip of tea. 

"Sweetie, you know Y/n is a security guard, she has to bring it!" Her father shook his head. 

"I just think that bringing a firearm inside of a place full of and for children is completely unnecessary and unsafe!" 

"Momma, we've been through this! What if I didn't have a gun and some guy comes in with his own and tries to rob the place and hurt the kids!?"

"Just kick him where the sun don't shine! Worked for me all these years." She grinned. 

"You truly are my wife aren't you?" Y/n's father gave her a high five. 

"Yeah! And also, if Y/n doesn't have her weapon of justice, Freddy can save her!" Gregory jumped in, playing with his Freddy Fazbear figure as if it were a superhero. 

The older sister grinned and picked up her brother and spun him around. 

"Of course! He'll use his big strong arms to pick me up and beat up the bad guys!" She tossed him up and caught him. 

"Y/n, what have I told you about doing that in the house?" Her mother warned. 

"Sorry!" She placed the boy down and grabbed her car keys. "We'll be heading out now!" 

"Be safe you two!" Both parents waved goodbye as they watched their two children walk out the front door. 

~

"All right Gregory, you know how to behave when we go in, Don't into restricted areas without me and DON'T and I mean DON'T talk to any of the other employees until we open. The only person you can talk to is Vanessa, we clear?" 

Gregory gave a thumbs up before exiting the car. 

The two siblings walked hand in hand, approaching the giant plex before them. Opening the door you watched she watched her brother scurry off straight to the arcade leaving the girl to get ready for work. She picked up a nearby clipboard neat the front and began to look over it's contents.